ROM Hack [NTR Cheats Plugin] Ported from Gateshark

desrone2

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Has anyone made or found gateway cheats for ever oasis yet? I know fort42 is the place to check, but maybe someone's compiled a .txt file for gateway format cheats already and has the link

Mixitrion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone made or found gateway cheats for ever oasis yet? I know fort42 is the place to check, but maybe someone's compiled a .txt file for gateway format cheats already and has the link
The cheats over at fort42 are already formatted to work for Gateway!
Just download the codes, or use the format
[CODE NAME]
CODE
To make your own [TitleID].txt file! Then just drop that into the "cheats" folder in your SD card

Last edited by Mixitrion,

KaguraAru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having trouble with the plugins for the Majora's Mask 3ds game. I hit [select] and open up the menu and make sure "Cheats enabled" is on. I then scroll to a cheat I want to use and turn it on as well as activating it, but nothing happens. For example, the Max Health cheats is activated by pressing "L" but when I press that button, nothing happens.

SuongTu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
not sure if this was mentioned, is there a way to update the plugin for Majora's mask 1.1?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm having trouble with the plugins for the Majora's Mask 3ds game. I hit [select] and open up the menu and make sure "Cheats enabled" is on. I then scroll to a cheat I want to use and turn it on as well as activating it, but nothing happens. For example, the Max Health cheats is activated by pressing "L" but when I press that button, nothing happens.
You probably have the updated game, if you can just delete the update file and the cheats should work

KaguraAru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not sure if this was mentioned, is there a way to update the plugin for Majora's mask 1.1?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You probably have the updated game, if you can just delete the update file and the cheats should work

I don't think there's an updated one, but my issue wasn't my game update since I removed that. My plugin was EUR specific and I thought changing the title id would fix that. I found one that was NA region specific.

Marco Dinucci

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi, i'm looking for a Chomper Point (CP point) cheat for Bravely Second EUR, because the one i found on Fort42 always crashes. I have already search in the cheats on this thread, but without success

Last edited by Marco Dinucci,

Shakushi007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have cheat plugin for Samurai Warrior 3 Chronicle for US version can share, or can someone make one please? i have being google but there is nothing come up. thank in advance ^^

GCNMatt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, could someone do style savvy fashion forward? Specifically a shopper accepts anything type code? That would be great. And please don't just link me to the European money code. At least make one for the American release. Thanks! :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    There is zero instacart delivery to here. No door dash. No Uber. Notta. Its a small farming community
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    eagerly awaiting 4x 8TB HDDs to get delivered today
    So I drive the 30 miles there, spend $100-$150 on groceries, and drive back home. Still saved $$$ after gas over shopping locally.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You'd think you could make deals with local farmers
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: I could make a killing there doing instcart there :D @RedColoredStars
    It makes the trip even more worth it if I'm out of my medication and need to stop by the medical dispensary. I try to line the two up to avoid extra trips.
    +1
    @AncientBoi, Except the town is pretty MAGA infested. People still flying TRUMP 2016 flags all over. They didnt get the memo the year changed since then. lol.
    +1
    They passed a city ordinance last month. No smoking cannabis in public. Not even eating gummies. $300 fine and misdemeanor charge if caught. People can walk down the street smoking cigs and tossing the butts all over, but God forbit someone take a couple puffs of their medication.
    +1
    First off, it's recreationally legal here. Secondly, I have a prescription from my doctor and approved by the state. But still a fucking criminal.
    +1
    Like at bars. Cant sit outside even in the smoking section and take a few puffs. Yet I have to breath the cig smoke from 20 people chain smoking all night in every direction around me.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly I feel like Trump is going to crush Biden just because of the trial
    They cite
    public health and safety concerns" LMAO!!! Yet they do nothing about the poison drinking water quality.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The look at how they treated me card is powerful within dumb voters
    A Trump win is certainly a possibility. If he's reelected, 4 more years then no one has to worry about him being president ever again. I survived last time, I'll survive it if there's a next time. Don't know how anyone could vote for the guy, but I'm also not anyone else but me.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly things were cheaper with Trump but that's tounge and cheek could be exactly the same outcome if he won reelection
    All of the fake "Christians" vote for him even though he's broken like 8 of the 10 commandments... that we know of. Maybe all 10. LOL
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A president is just a public figure within America
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    South park put it will there's always a bite between a turd sandwhich or a giant douce
    +1
    I like when he says stuff like "They are preventing me from talking!!!" Wait. What? You mean the person that is literally talking right now.. is being prevented from talking? LOL! Gag order also does not apply to taking the stand. He's free to say whatever he'd like. lolol
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    holy fuck this discsussion sucks, where are my sisters
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well if it sucks stop blowing turd sandwhich
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @NinStar, convince your parents to make a sister for you
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    parents? what parents?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People who screwed each other to make you