Switch OLED Mail-In Service

rednael

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey,
I Recently got a Switch OLED (S/N: XTJ10613517222) and wanted to see if I can mod it, which I quickly realized I can't due to the Micro Soldering.
I also don't have any Local resources that could do this for me sadly so I've been looking at Mail-In Services, but it's hard finding Reviews that isn't just Text put on the Site by the Owner, so I wanted to come on here and ask for some Recommendation/Past Experiences/Places to Look.

I Apologize if this is the Wrong place to ask for this, I didn't find any Better place to ask for this.

Nilldill

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried ModdedHardware but they keep lying about mailing my OLED back
Yeeeeep. He's had mine for almost a month. I got a tracking number, but it hasn't been updated past "label created, awaiting drop off," and it's been a week since he told me it was already in the mail, on its way back to me. OP, dont engage moddedhardware, please, for your own sake and sanity. The guy behind the site is a theif.

Goodluck with your mod though, I hope your mod service is a smooth transaction and have fun with your modded Switch! 😁

ks100rr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i recently used perfection creations on etsy. they have a mail in service. everything came out great hard modded my switch. prob would recommend them or someone like the post above with a lot of positive feedback ^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol