Hacking NTR 3.4 Screen Recorder Test Thread

mariobear

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have everything go well, I just bought a 3.5 mm male to male cable from walmart.
Im using the latest OBS software, and my laptop has the mic and audio jack in one. So i have the 3.5 mm cable plugged to my laptop and laptop and I'm hearing no audio when i record please help

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have everything go well, I just bought a 3.5 mm male to male cable from walmart.
Im using the latest OBS software, and my laptop has the mic and audio jack in one. So i have the 3.5 mm cable plugged to my laptop and laptop and I'm hearing no audio when i record please help

Go to the Windows Recording Device settings, and enable Listen To This Device, and have it output to the default speaker. That will, anything that is going into the 3.5mm port will output from your speakers.

mariobear

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go to the Windows Recording Device settings, and enable Listen To This Device, and have it output to the default speaker. That will, anything that is going into the 3.5mm port will output from your speakers.
i just clicking sounds from my keyboard or mouse

Rayzark

giooig
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yo guys, this is my test! If you want check my channel. :)

CONSOLE:
New 3ds XL Luma3ds emunand 10.7

Windows 7

Router:
Fastweb?

Recording software:
Camtasia Recorder

Kibido

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Unfortunately when you plug in the jack it cuts audio from your 3DS speakers. Any way to avoid this? What do you guys do to record audio?

ElyosOfTheAbyss

Trophies
XP
Country
Where exactly is that?
If you right click the speaker thing in your task bar there should be an option called recording devices. Once there select your microphone (In this case the microphone is your 3DS) right click and press property's. There are a few tabs and I think one is called listen. If there is no listen tab just look in all the tabs for an option called Listen to this device and check it

Reactions: Kibido

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it has a abuilt in mic

Mine has the same, a built in mic and a dual headphone/mic jack. The problem is that "most" of those dual jacks on Laptops are 3-pole 3.55mm Jacks which can only support ONE audio in/out at a time. The ones with the headset mic icons are 4-pole 3.5mm jacks (the same ones smartphones use) and will support audio in and audio out on the same port. Other wise you need to purchase a 3-pole to 4-pol3 3.5mm adapter. Something like this: upload_2016-4-27_15-54-4.png

Last edited by Majickhat55,

Phemeto

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Heres my test of MHX

I got the frame rate to be solid, and the Audio is great, but the image quality is definitely lacking. Heres my setup:

PC - Ethernet to Router
Recording - OBS

NTRViewer - Disable bottom screen
Debugger - Priority 0, Quality 85, Qos 101

I know I lowered the quality, but if I don't i only get 24 frames during a hunt. This is obviously the issue, but its not bad for a preview. Im pretty pleased, I'm just wondering if anyone else got MHX/MH4U to both run smooth and have good quality.

Last edited by Phemeto,
Reactions: NekoMichi

Tzuba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Heres my test of MHX

I got the frame rate to be solid, and the Audio is great, but the image quality is definitely lacking. Heres my setup:

PC - Ethernet to Router
Recording - OBS

NTRViewer - Disable bottom screen
Debugger - Priority 0, Quality 85, Qos 101

I know I lowered the quality, but if I don't i only get 24 frames during a hunt. This is obviously the issue, but its not bad for a preview. Im pretty pleased, I'm just wondering if anyone else got MHX/MH4U to both run smooth and have good quality.

I did. You need to mess around with the OBS settings. Lookup a tutorial on how to output video in HD on OBS and then adjust the settings to fit your computer. I tried outputting at 1080p originally but it stuttered every few seconds, so I had to settle for 720p. But the picture comes out clear:

Reactions: Gil_PL

Phemeto

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did. You need to mess around with the OBS settings. Lookup a tutorial on how to output video in HD on OBS and then adjust the settings to fit your computer. I tried outputting at 1080p originally but it stuttered every few seconds, so I had to settle for 720p. But the picture comes out clear:

Interesting, alright I'll give it a shot, thanks mate

*edit* - So what kind of OBS Settings are you using? I managed to change mine around and up the quality, but the screen is so tiny now. Trying to resize it just makes it go back to a stretched out mess.

Last edited by Phemeto,
Reactions: Gil_PL

Tzuba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here are the settings you would need to change. Just copy and experiment until you find exactly what works for you.

Screenshot 2016-04-27 20.16.15.png Screenshot 2016-04-27 20.16.23.png Screenshot 2016-04-27 20.16.30.png

oops didn't reply to you @Phemeto

Last edited by Tzuba,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la