Homebrew Homebrew app Screen recording 3ds

awoomaster

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
H e y, I'm wondering if anyone has stumbled by or created a way to screen record on the 3DS? I've already tried snicker stream and another app (I forgot the name), it doesn't really fit for what I need, the fps is kinda low especially since the bottom screen is about 2 fps (to my eyes) and the quality looks kinda compressed and low. I'm trying to find something that will screen record both screens at 30 fps , doesn't have to have sound cuz I can record the sound in audacity with an audio cable, and it saves the video directly to the SD card.

I have the New n3DS XL. If there's no app for it, how hard would it be to make? I'm more of a beginner in programing but I'm willing to learn a programing language just for this lol, and I'd be happy to share the project if I did make one!

Reactions: AstroAudrey

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
H e y, I'm wondering if anyone has stumbled by or created a way to screen record on the 3DS? I've already tried snicker stream and another app (I forgot the name), it doesn't really fit for what I need, the fps is kinda low especially since the bottom screen is about 2 fps (to my eyes) and the quality looks kinda compressed and low. I'm trying to find something that will screen record both screens at 30 fps , doesn't have to have sound cuz I can record the sound in audacity with an audio cable, and it saves the video directly to the SD card.

I have the New n3DS XL. If there's no app for it, how hard would it be to make? I'm more of a beginner in programing but I'm willing to learn a programing language just for this lol, and I'd be happy to share the project if I did make one!
Get/find a video out card and have it installed by a Professional

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ