Homebrew No otherapp/ropbin for my 3DS' firmware

turtle1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is simply an example of the format it's displayed in the exact number is going to vary, what exactly it says is where you're supposed to be checking. Then do what it says for your number (yours is in the 11.4.0 to 11.14.0 range) below, which in your case is do a system update, then follow the guide for the latest version.
my 3ds cant connect to wifi it's broken any ideas to fix it? I
ve tried rebooting wifi, didn't work...

Pk11

A catgirl with a DSi
Trophies
Website
xn--rck9c.xn--tckwe
XP
Country
United States
my 3ds cant connect to wifi it's broken any ideas to fix it? I
ve tried rebooting wifi, didn't work...
Hmm, afraid I'm not sure exactly as I tend to do more DSi things... Perhaps the Wi-Fi card is loose or bad? Though I don't think the "New" 3DSes have removable Wi-Fi cards... Could also maybe just be that you need to remove and re-add the Wi-Fi network in System Settings?

Might be better to move to the Nintendo Homebrew Discord server linked on 3ds.hacks.guide or just the 3DS noob paradise thread here instead of this old thread.

turtle1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, afraid I'm not sure exactly as I tend to do more DSi things... Perhaps the Wi-Fi card is loose or bad? Though I don't think the "New" 3DSes have removable Wi-Fi cards... Could also maybe just be that you need to remove and re-add the Wi-Fi network in System Settings?

Might be better to move to the Nintendo Homebrew Discord server linked on 3ds.hacks.guide or just the 3DS noob paradise thread here instead of this old thread.
Ohhhhh, am i able to install FBi on my DSi XL?

Pk11

A catgirl with a DSi
Trophies
Website
xn--rck9c.xn--tckwe
XP
Country
United States
Ohhhhh, am i able to install FBi on my DSi XL?
No, FBI is 3DS only. There is homebrew for the DSi though, see dsi.cfw.guide for the main guide, if what you're wanting is to install games then that can be done with TWiLight Menu++ or NTM (DSiWare)/Forwarders (cart games).

Reactions: turtle1

turtle1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, FBI is 3DS only. There is homebrew for the DSi though, see dsi.cfw.guide for the main guide, if what you're wanting is to install games then that can be done with TWiLight Menu++ or NTM (DSiWare)/Forwarders (cart games).
Thanks so much!!!! Now with the use of FlipNote Lenny i can use the Twighlight menu. TYSM!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Pk11

Pk11

A catgirl with a DSi
Trophies
Website
xn--rck9c.xn--tckwe
XP
Country
United States
wait, also is there a way i can load .cias on the ds(i)
i have?
CIA is a 3DS format, however NTM is able to install DSiWare CIAs (not 3DS games) as all you have to do to turn it back into a normal NDS file is delete the first 0x3900 bytes. If you want to use it with TWiLight Menu++ just delete the first 0x3900 bytes in a hex editor.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It seems too good to be true, but seeing nutterbutter comments, makes me think its good. But I'm already on new dash and think ill wait it out in see.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, I posted it and you thanked @SylverReZ you drunk lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not gonna use an script online to test, ill wait
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut? I'm drunk not me who?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Guess I was too famous.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ive only heard of the Durango dumps.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's a video right above you lmao
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You just connect....and your banned, next
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Must be drunk
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope, California sober tonight
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Do they even upload older firmware where you can usb update if newer ones do come out
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can update w USB but they only offer newest updates on they site, they don't give old like ps
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I mean an archive if a person wants to buy an older Xbox for the exploit
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't think there is a way to archive older update files or no one's cared to so if patched already screwed
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm still not sure how it works, but yea MS offers newest updates only, you can't find old
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I found a internet archive that's up to 2021 that's it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or if you are on on old fw, it won't let you online till u update to newest
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm still not getting that hyped over it I can play my pc game that I torrented with a torrent for Xbox that's the same game woo
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But yea @SylverReZ the Durango dumps have all I've heard of till now that was significant
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If they enable stealth online like the good old jtag days that'll be different
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    #BringBackGodModeOnline
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: #BringBackGodModeOnline