Hacking Nintendont

deshayzilla

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys,

I'm having trouble with most of my games freezing and giving me the "an error has occurred"-message on vWii.
I think I'm using full isos (all of them are 1.46Gb). Sadly I can't rip my original discs as I don't have a Wii anymore.
The Games that freeze on me are:

XIII (freezes when the helicopter at the beach comes, shortly before the video sequence. I got past that point once, but random freeze there as well.)
Super Mario Sunshine (tried 3 different ntsc rips and 1 pal rip. freezes every time I try to pick up the f.l.u.d.d. device. got beyond that point once, freezes as well.)
Mario Kart Double Dash (random crashes.)
Crash Bandicoot - Wrath of Cortex (random crashes.)
Pokemon XD (random crashes.)
Simpsons Hit & Run (ran perfectly the first time starting it, never did again though, didn't change settings.)

The only games that work flawlessly are Red Faction II and Timesplitters 2.

So it seems to me, besides the random crashes, that Nintendont has troubles loading a video sequence?

All Isos work perfectly fine in Dolphin.

I would be eternally grateful if somebody could help me..

Cheers

Sounds like you might have a problem with your external hard drive. Test out these games using a different hard drive or SD card. I'd also make sure that your external HD is properly formatted.

Jrod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone tell me if Phantasy Star Online works on Dios Mios on Wii and if you can use Modem Emulation?
I know Devolution can but I can't find these games in Aus haha

I can confirm that PSO works on Dios Mios Lite 2.11 on my Wii. I had the disk LED option enabled, and a gamecube disk in the drive, though I'm not sure if you need to have these things. I don't know of anyway to use Modem Emulation with Dios Mios.

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People are STILL asking for MKGP1 fix? Guys, give the devs some break, this game (and others mentioned here as now broken) worked perfectly just a few revisions ago. Use those revs for these games.
All USB loaders let you do a per game Nintendont version if you like, and all loaders let you rename, sort, categorize, cover or even screenshot your games.

IMHO games that are as of yet not working should be the ones to look out for (examples like Gun, PSO, Smugglers Run, XMen legends, other Triiforce games, etc etc.

Anyways, once again a huge thanks to the team behind Nintendont's constant updating.

Finally a question for some testers here: can anyone with a PAL Wii test Spartan & 007: From Russia With Love?
The compatibility list has them as working, but i get a freeze with buzzing sound on the first one and no button inputs on the second. If anyone has gotten them to work, please report the version of nintendont loader and the settings you used.
I can confirm From Russia With Love boots but controllers have no input. I'm using USA iso on PAL WiiU on 2.187 FIX94

Reactions: nakata6790

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I can confirm From Russia With Love boots but controllers have no input. I'm using USA iso on PAL WiiU on 2.187 FIX94

its no a wiiu issue the game seems to not read bt controllers now the reason it works on the wii its becuase of gc controller im using wired i tryed with cc and nothing, guess it needs afew touch ups.

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah so it will read wired controllers but no BT. Well that is probably an easy fix ....... speaking out of my arse of course but FIX94 may have missed something small on that one.

For now edited the Wiki for the BT issue.

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Added -
Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II Plus
21px-Flag_of_USA.png

v.2.187​
Memcard = ?​
Widescreen = ?​
480p = ?​
Issues = Black screen​
Note: Before anyone says OMG he's talking about PSO again, this is a different version that wasn't tested and now is added.... has same issues as the rest as expected but at least is on the list now.

Reactions: VinsCool

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
deshayzilla

Could anyone that owns Kirby Air Ride test this code out?
I just went through a lot of HEX calculation to modify the working region from PAL to NTSC-U.

I still have my doubts since I got 3 different offsets and I went for the one I thought would work..

Code:
Kirby Air Ride (GKYE01)

16:9 Aspect Ratio (Widescreen)
C238795C 00000002
C042FA70 D0440044
5FFFFE40 00000000
040C3E10 C022FC30
040CADB0 C022FC30
045D8BB0 3FE38E39

shawnchalfant

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Get off PSO already, it does not work yet. Move on to something else in the mean time. It's getting way over the top with this game. Nagging will get you nothing in the process.

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Get off PSO already, it does not work yet. Move on to something else in the mean time. It's getting way over the top with this game. Nagging will get you nothing in the process.

Who's nagging?
I added a game that wasn't on the compat list, not asking nor nagging just simply testing more games and it was one that I had and wasn't on the list.
I wish people would understand what testing is and what nagging and asking is, some people need a reality check hard! Get over yourselves!

Also by your logic we shouldn't test games that didn't work before ever again? That seems progressive.
I honestly think you "Nagging" about Ustealth is worse than us testing games, I don't care how old you are as you like to point out a lot that you are 30 something, learn some respect or get off Temp and let us test games when new revisions come out, which is exactly what we are supposed to do!

Reactions: NEP

shawnchalfant

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, but that game seems to be your primary focus in most of your posts. So indirectly in your mind your testing, but to others your pushing to resolution for a fix.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Yes, but that game seems to be your primary focus in most of your posts. So indirectly in your mind your testing, but to others your pushing to resolution for a fix.

You can't stop... Do you have a relationship problem against Kongsnutz? Please stop it. He wasn't nagging anyone.

Reactions: KongsNutz

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You are so wrong, in fact I know it may not get fixed anytime soon and honestly don't care.
I could play it on PC any time, I was simply adding a new version to the compat list.
As I am about to do for another 3 untested games in a minute, however, I had PSO+ handy already on the HDD to test so did that first.

I'm not pushing anything except my patience with a few of you that do not understand what's actually going on here as a whole.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1