Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
it doesnt creat a cache file it just keeps caching stuff into memory by itself.

It would be great if nintendont also takes note of files caches, so the next loading time it would automaticly cache needed files :)

Reactions: Oishikatta

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hey, I bought a PC control ( A Acteck 3600) . I wanted to poke a little and tried the Hid Test and control values ​​supports the change . :)
Someone could take me out to do . Ini ? If you want to give them the changes :

Vid : 0079
Pid : 0006

7F 7F 7F 7F 0F 86 00 C0
7F 7F 7F 7F 0F 87 00 C0
(Varies between " 86 " and " 87 " are changing their own within several milliseconds )

Pressing the 3 button or switch to X :
7F 7F 7F 7F 86 00 C0 4F // I think you meant 7F ... 4F 86 00 C0

Pressing the 4 or square changes to:
7F 7F 7F 7F 8F 86 00 C0

Pressing the circle button 2 to switch to :
7F 7F 7F 7F 86 00 C0 2F // I think you meant 7F ... 2F 86 00 C0

Pressing the 1 or triangle changes to:
7F 7F 7F 7F 86 00 C0 1F // I think you meant 7F ... 1F 86 00 C0

Pressing the Start 10 or changes to:
7F 7F 7F 7F 0F 86 20 C0

Pressing the switch to 9 or Select :
7F 7F 7F 7F 0F 86 10 C0

Pressing the Joystick right or R3 changes to:
7F 7F 7F 7F 0F 86 80 C0

Pressing the joystick left or L3 switch to :
7F 7F 7F 7F 0F 86 40 C0

Pressing the POV above changes to:
7F 7F 7F 0F 00 86 00 C0

Pressing down the POV changes to:
7F 7F 7F FF 86 0F 00 C0

Pressing the left switch to POV :
7F 7F 7F 86 00 0F 00 C0

Pressing the right POV changes to:
FF 86 7F 7F 7F 0F 00 C0

Pressing the button 7 or switch to L1 :
7F 7F 7F 7F 0F 86 04 C0

Pressing 5 or L2 button changes to:
7F 7F 7F 7F 0F 86 01 C0

Pressing the switch to 8 or R1 :
7F 7F 7F 7F 0F 86 08 C0

Pressing the switch to 6 or R2 :
7F 7F 7F 7F 0F 86 02 C0

Pressing the left switch to Joystick up :
7F 7F 7F 7F 0F 80 00 C0

Pressing the left switch to Joystick left :
7F 7F 7F 7F 0F 00 00 C0

Pressing the left switch to Joystick right :
FF 7F 7F 7F 7F 0F 00 C0

Pressing the left switch to Joystick down :
It is imperceptible, will change very fast alone .

Pressing the Joystick right above changes to:
7F 7F 7F 7F 0F 55 00 C0

Pressing the left Joystick right changes to:
7F 7F 7F 7F 0F 87 00 C0

Pressing the right stick right changes to:
7F 7F 7F 7F 87 00 C0 0F (although imperceptible )

Pressing the right stick down changes to:
7F 7F 7F 7F AA 0F 00 C0

Excuse my bad English. I'm using Google translator.

Your PID and VID are the same as the ones I used. Try this controller.ini : http://gbatemp.net/threads/nintendont-controller-configurations.355035/page-4#post-4974756

Put it on your sd root (if that's where you have your apps folder) and use HIDTest v6 (it's on the first post in this thread); check if everything works, if it doesn't then it probably needs a couple of tweaks, but that should be the best ini to use as base for your own.

Do you have an "Analog" button in the controller? I don't see the DPAD in there, and I'm thinking that you made the test without enabling the analog, that's why you don't get correct results with the sticks.

Edit: FIX94 Howard Maybe one of you could add this controller.ini to the svn? I'm aware it's not a perfect match for one particular controller like the rest is, but it's a good template for several PC Gamepads apparently (It has 52 downloads from my post, and there's still users like Hugo Bruno who ask about controllers with the very same pid / vid even if they're from different brands.)

It would be great if nintendont also takes note of files caches, so the next loading time it would automaticly cache needed files :)

It already does, check r67 changelog.

Edit: Well, it creates the cache on the fly as you play, maybe you meant that it should also create a cache.txt on its own to cache the same files before hand.

HolmesNumba187

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use the exact same adapter as him. Hes the only person to ever post a problem since Howard fixed the adapter.

Do a fresh install of Nintendont on a new drive.

Sorry that I'm being the biggest pain in the ass, it's just that it works on and off. I just got a PS3 controller I was able to borrow, I will try that and let you guys know the results.

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I mean, creating a cache.txt after caching files ingame
Edit: exactly as you just said after editing yeah :P

I see, sorry for my quick reply lol, you're right, that would be a great feature... The way it is now it might be possible in the future after it's been confirmed that the auto-cache works fine, since apparently it still recognizes the existence of a cache.txt and loads it when booting the game.

HolmesNumba187

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
back with my annoying issue...tried the same setup just changed the controller.ini from the mayflash to the ps3 and the reset worked no problem. Completely stumped by this one...

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I'll pray for Triforce release tomorrow hehehehehehe :D dear god... :bow:

Let them time to finalize it, sure it would be implemented, but I am pretty sure it is not quite ready yet :P

Hugo Bruno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Your PID and VID are the same as the ones I used. Try this controller.ini : http://gbatemp.net/threads/nintendont-controller-configurations.355035/page-4#post-4974756

Put it on your sd root (if that's where you have your apps folder) and use HIDTest v6 (it's on the first post in this thread); check if everything works, if it doesn't then it probably needs a couple of tweaks, but that should be the best ini to use as base for your own.

Do you have an "Analog" button in the controller? I don't see the DPAD in there, and I'm thinking that you made the test without enabling the analog, that's why you don't get correct results with the sticks.

Edit: FIX94 Howard Maybe one of you could add this controller.ini to the svn? I'm aware it's not a perfect match for one particular controller like the rest is, but it's a good template for several PC Gamepads apparently (It has 52 downloads from my post, and there's still users like Hugo Bruno who ask about controllers with the very same pid / vid even if they're from different brands.)

It already does, check r67 changelog.

Edit: Well, it creates the cache on the fly as you play, maybe you meant that it should also create a cache.txt on its own to cache the same files before hand.

Funcionóoooo!!! :DDD
Mario Sunshine :3

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I have a question about those lord of the rings games on the compatibility list. The entire game is played in double speed? That sounds pretty weird.

I'm no coder but is it possible to code them to make them play at half speed? That would fix all of them (if it's possible)
while other games cutscenes only play at 2x the speed on all 3 lord of the rings games the entire game actually plays at 2 time the speed not just the cutscenes yeah so far its the only game series where the double speed isnt just set on the cutscenes but on the gameplay also so its wierd.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
while other games cutscenes only play at 2x the speed on all 3 lord of the rings games the entire game actually plays at 2 time the speed not just the cutscenes yeah so far its the only game series where the double speed isnt just set on the cutscenes but on the gameplay also so its wierd.

Yeah that's what I was gathering from the original chat so I never edited the compatibility list.

Sounds fixable to me. Make the games play at half speed if that's possible.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
edited the following on the compat list after testing myself.

pac man world 3 runs perfectly on 1.67.

added 2 entrys
pac man world rally and men in black II alien escape, both of these freeze on now loading screens.

taz wanted/bloody roar/the incredibles 1 and 2 (audio/cutscenes outa sync)/ratatouille all work at least through the end of first levels.
i played enter the matrix disc 1 but freezes just after i finish the first level. clearly big improvements been made here its quality.
i guess the compatability list isnt completely upto date!!
well you should go and add those and edit the compat list yourself, the compat list doesnt get an automatic update we have to do it ourselves its not an automated thing so its normal to be outdated becuase most ppl that added those games stopped testing with them and now they are just there waiting for someone to test them.

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
edited the following on the compat list after testing myself.

pac man world 3 runs perfectly on 1.67.

added 2 entrys
pac man world rally and men in black II alien escape, both of these freeze on now loading screens.

well you should go and add those and edit the compat list yourself, the compat list doesnt get an automatic update we have to do it ourselves its not an automated thing so its normal to be outdated becuase most ppl that added those games stopped testing with them and now they are just there waiting for someone to test them.

yea i no i should update it. but i dont like the fact you have to sign into google or some crap like that just to update the list.

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
yea i no i should update it. but i dont like the fact you have to sign into google or some crap like that just to update the list.

You don't need to, I remember editing without signing in, it just shows this : "Warning: You are not logged in. Your IP address will be recorded in this page's edit history."

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright