WiiFreasko

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Trying an internal 1 TB WD HDD in USB enclosure
Made an 80 GB FAT32/Primary/Active
Nintendont is stuck at "Checking FS"
Tried to resize to 32 GB and tried different cluster sizes (8,16,32...) and still getting the same error
Is there anything I can still try before labeling the drive as non-compatible?
Tia
Freasko

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
Trying an internal 1 TB WD HDD in USB enclosure
Made an 80 GB FAT32/Primary/Active
Nintendont is stuck at "Checking FS"
Tried to resize to 32 GB and tried different cluster sizes (8,16,32...) and still getting the same error
Is there anything I can still try before labeling the drive as non-compatible?
Tia
Freasko

try a single partition with at least 32kb if not then 64kb and report back. im using a wd digiatl 1TB and another 1.5tb all seems pretty well. but i did try using an internal hd before for an external and it just wouldnt work to well for normall wii games (never tried nintendont with it)

WiiFreasko

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
I'll check this later, I wish I tested before copying my 500GB to this drive :(

Another thing: Mario strikers ntsc still freeze with 1.67 on Dolby Digital logo so I'm still using 1.62

Nemesis90

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had Melee running for about 20 minutes with no hang or crash so far. What games have you seen the crashes in?

Pretty much any any game that worked before.

Super Smash Bros. Melee
Super Mario Sunshine
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3
Resident Evil Code Veronica X

It may just be a fluke on my end (i've been having some other bad luck lately with the program) but i want to be sure first. I'm sure it would do it with anything else that's worked perfect before too that i haven't tried.

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
MGS Twin Snakes NTSC no longer boots either (hangs after the Konami screen with an error), as of v1.63:

USB Gecko log: https://gist.githubusercontent.com/...ad9871a5851b13ec8cb2f5d60e25d0d/gistfile1.txt

PAL version doesn't boot either, gets stuck on a black screen after the logo.

Pretty much any any game that worked before.

Super Smash Bros. Melee
Super Mario Sunshine
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3
Resident Evil Code Veronica X

It may just be a fluke on my end (i've been having some other bad luck lately with the program) but i want to be sure first. I'm sure it would do it with anything else that's worked perfect before too that i haven't tried.

I tried SSBM, Resident Evil Code Veronica X (both NTSC) and Resident Evil 2 PAL and they didn't crash or freeze at any point. I didn't play much of any of them though, maybe I should go for more than 5 mins.

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
FF Crystal Chronicles, Mario Kart Double Dash, and Fire Emblem all seem to hang when an FMV plays, or shortly after one is finished playing. I'm going to stick with 1.61 (recompiled) for now, I think..

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
FF Crystal Chronicles, Mario Kart Double Dash, and Fire Emblem all seem to hang when an FMV plays, or shortly after one is finished playing. I'm going to stick with 1.61 (recompiled) for now, I think..
did you deleted all nintendont created files on the SD/usb? some users were having alot of problems until they deleted those

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
If you're talking about nincfg.bin, I more or less delete it before every game I boot. It didn't make a difference with those games.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
yup it seems that the if for metroid prime and friends got broken on 1.67 so i guess a dev should look into it they are still being affected by that wierd patch they dont like, i guess its a minor codding problem

SwedishGojira

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
blog.svalas.net
XP
Country
had to skip 30-ish pages to catch up again

Just to check, the ustealth fix hasn't been added to the compiled googlecode builds yet, right?
(no evidence otherwise on googlecode, at least, without actually downloading and testing ... which I'll do soon)
Nope. Not as far as I can tell. I still have to use your mod to compile it for UStealth support.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Rev 1.69 fixed

dreamworks over the hedje but the huge wait time to start is still there

To anyone wanting to play Dreamworks over the hedje it takes 20 seconds of black scrren to reach the progressive scan screen then it takes like 40-50 seconds of title screen for the game actually start but after that it runs well

sion_zaphod

Ex-Galactic President; confidence trickster; etc
Trophies
XP
Country
1.69 on Normal wii cannot be started from homebrew channel. Gives message "please load nintendont with AHBProt disabled" It will start from wiiflow but it does'nt auto start games plus it does not save settings e.g. you have to press B every time you load to enter settings. Also Metroid Prime 1+2 do freeze but it isn't always at same points. I played MP1 up to Talon Overworld, saved then reset the game. Next time I loaded it froze on main start screen with screwed up sound. Next time it loaded ok (wierd eh). MP2 does exactly the same.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4