Nintendont

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by sabykos, Jun 10, 2013.

1. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Guru

Mar 3, 2014
    Portugal
    just fine? lol swish does some very hardcore patches and games even have more issues and framedrops, its everything but "just fine".

2. N7Kopper

N7Kopper Proud lover of a three-inch girlfriend

Aug 24, 2014
    Crystal Chronicles PAL (the only game I use Swiss for - off a retail disc) runs just as well under Swiss in 576p as it does normally in 576i.

But Nintendont runs it at a consistent 25fps, hence why I would rather run it in Nintendont.

3. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Guru

Mar 3, 2014
    Portugal
    most games just stright up crahs when using that forced mode if you have a decent collection just try them, and you can always force 480p and ntsc videomode wich might work, 480p is as good as it gets.

4. nintendowii

nintendowii GBAtemp Regular

Feb 28, 2011
    Germany
    at mario kart gp i cant create a mario card. what can i do to save the status at the mario card?

5. N7Kopper

N7Kopper Proud lover of a three-inch girlfriend

Aug 24, 2014
    Very helpful.
    Except not really; I just wanted to know "are there any technical reasons for not supporting PAL 50hz in progressive scan" not "what is this NTSC region gamer's misconceptions about stuff?"

Because it does work.
    60hz is better, but some games don't support it.

6. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Guru

Mar 3, 2014
    Portugal
    50hz cant be progressive, progressive needs 60hz to work you cannot have 50hz and 480p, that will crash the videomode.

Last edited by pedro702, Jan 13, 2018 at 9:22 AM
  7. frankadank

frankadank Member

Newcomer
    Dec 4, 2017
    United States
    What are the safe nintendont options to enable and just leave alone for maximum compatibility and to avoid the black screen of death?
    I also was having a hard time trying to find out what force and force deflicker do.

Edit: By the way can someone help me, I cannot get gamecube injects to run at all as I always get the black screen. Im not sure what I did to mess it up as it was working before, on my nintendont config settings I only have wii u widescreen turned on. My wii injects boot and run fine.

Thanks

Last edited by frankadank, Jan 13, 2018 at 6:46 PM
  8. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Guru

Mar 3, 2014
    Portugal
    settings for perfect compat everything off or auto
    mc emu can be on or off it only doesnt work on street racing syndicate
    wiiu widescreen can be on or off doesnt affect compat either

every other setting being off or auto or 0 works for perfect compat
    force widescreem(not wiiu)
    forced videomodes any
    forced progressive
    log
    oseport
    width
    center screen
    cheats

can all affect compat

also make sure all your isos are full 1.35gb isos MD& hecked with redump for perfect compat.

frankadank likes this.
  9. nintendowii

nintendowii GBAtemp Regular

Feb 28, 2011
    Germany
    nobody has the same issue? is it possible that i have an bad iso?

10. Rockmaniac

Rockmaniac Member

Newcomer
    Oct 15, 2008
    Quoting a very old post hoping for a re-up of this cheat file for Mega Man Anniversary Collection that @FIX94 so kindly provided back in 2014 - my computer crashed so I lost the gct file and am looking to revive the game for my wii u - anyone able to help out? It worked perfectly remapping the 2 buttons for ONLY that game. And Fix's old link is long dead sadly...

Thanks in advance folks.

11. frankadank

frankadank Member

Newcomer
    Dec 4, 2017
    United States
    Thanks for the help Ill just leave everything off other than the wii u widescreen.

Btw any idea how to fix my problem with gamecube injects black screening after launching? I had quite a few of them working as of last week then they stopped working after I installed homebrew channel on vwii.

12. ViggyTheBear

ViggyTheBear Newbie

Newcomer
    Sunday
    United States
    I'm a total noob to Nintendont and Wii U softmodding. I recently installed the Nintendont Forwarder (Wii U VC Inject) from WiiU USB Helper and used the loader.dol provided in the game's description. I can load games from the SD card but I can't seem to use USB as it gives me the error: "USB FAT device could not be opened." The USB device is configured as OP instructs. Sometimes, the A and B button functions on the gamepad switch randomly in-game. Did I set up something incorrectly? The console is on 5.5.2 with CBHC.

13. FIX94

FIX94 Global Moderator

Global Moderator
    Dec 3, 2009
    Germany
    ???
    I think this was the right file:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/2jk0tfrjralx8yq/G6QE08.gct

Rockmaniac, DarthDub and cvskid like this.
  14. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Guru

Mar 3, 2014
    Portugal
    you cannot use usb with fat32 when using wiiuvc injection, you either isntall individual games on wiiu usb formated hdd or use sd card.

do you have the correct path and naming?

sd:apps/nintendont/boot.dol
    sd:games/anyname/game.iso

ViggyTheBear likes this.
  15. x_sh

x_sh Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 17, 2017
    Serbia, Republic of
    If anyone was wondering (like me), the official sony usb wireless adapter for DS4 works if you make a proper config file for it (HWID: 054C_0BA0), I was able to play some Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 with wireless controls earlier today and that is awesome!
    Buying a bluetooth adapter for a bluetooth-equipped console is not awesome, however, I don't have the sufficient skills to implement native DS4 pairing with nintendont (there is a library for that circling the net, but I know next to nothing as to how it actually works so I'm going to stop here).
    I did get it for my PC mostly, after all, and if anyone else has got one in their posession - it can be quite a convenience. I tried this on my Wii, not vWii, but I don't think there should be any differences whatsoever.

DarthDub likes this.
  16. Doctorj1

Doctorj1 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 9, 2017
    Is there a way to change the deadzone on a wii u gamepad controller when I have it injected into a vc title? My gamepad's left stick constantly tilts up slightly so it's a bit confusing to play Smash Bros Melee

17. september796

september796 GBAtemp Regular

May 4, 2015
    Cote d'Ivoire
    what's the button combo to return to game list within nintendont? I can't figure it out and i'm using the gamepad.

18. GreyWolf

GreyWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 2, 2015
    United States
    Unless it's been changed you can't return to the Nintendont menu once a game starts. You exit the game/Nintendont and relaunch it or return to a regular loader.

19. Rockmaniac

Rockmaniac Member

Newcomer
    Oct 15, 2008
  20. frankadank

frankadank Member

Newcomer
    Dec 4, 2017
    United States
    I have the boot.dol path and naming.
    I do not have the the games and games.iso pathing as these gamecube games are injects launched from the wii u menu. Whats strange is gamecube injects were working fine for a long time and the wii injects still work. Is there anything else I can check or do?