Hacking Nintendont

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
yes i used the prepare SD card option from Wii U Usb Helper to get the latest version and generate the config file i also made the saves folder in the root of the SD Card
you dont need to make a saves folder nintendont will make it if its not there, make sure the thing on the side didnt slide down and locked your sd card to read only.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
How can i play gamecube games on my wii with nintendont using my ps2 dualshock and "ps2 to usb" adapter? i use it on my PC and it works fine, but i heard you can use ps2 gamepad on wii for GC games...how?
same way just use nintendont and connect the usb device with ps2 controller in, if it works straight off then good, if not you will need to make a controller.ini by yourself, its a matter of testing it.

Last edited by pedro702,

dragon12

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have an issue with Mario Party 4.

Game : Mario Party 4
Describe Issue : Game freezes in the Extra Room after choosing the players (music stills plays)
Region : USA
Wii/Wii U : Wii U
Nintendont revision : latest (v5.479)
Last known working revision (if any) : Same error in the revision that I had before (didn't check :/)
Loader used (if any) with revision no. : USB Loader GX Rev1244
SD/USB Pen/USB HDD : USB HDD
SD/USB Pen/USB HDD make, model, size, format & cluster size : Samsung HX-M500UAB/AA2 500GB FAT32 32k
ISO 1:1/compressed : compressed
McEmu/Real Mem card and size : McEmu 8MB
Native on/off : off
Controller used if Native off :Mayflash Gamecube adapter
Composite/Component/HDMI: HDMI
Anything else you want to explain: didn't have any issues with Nintendon't for a long time

Last edited by dragon12,

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Describe Issue : Game freezes in the Extra Room after choosing the players (music stills plays)
Last known working revision (if any) : Same error in the revision that I had before (didn't check :/)
SD/USB Pen/USB HDD make, model, size, format & cluster size : Samsung HX-M500UAB/AA2 500GB FAT32 32k
Anything else you want to explain: didn't have any issues with Nintendon't for a long time

I believe the extra room freeze is a known issue, but your USB Loader GX is way out of date. It's not what's causing the problem, just a FYI.

Reactions: dragon12

Metoroid0

Samus Aran
Trophies
Website
www.metroidwiki.org
XP
Country
Japan
same way just use nintendont and connect the usb device with ps2 controller in, if it works straight off then good, if not you will need to make a controller.ini by yourself, its a matter of testing it.
no you didnt understand...idk how to make it work. the hid test shows controller works but after that i dont know what to do, controller dont work on gc games or anything except hid test...and also, hid test has message saying configuration not supported or something...

anyway, my problem is there is not a single tutorial on how exactly to do this since i have no clue.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

yeah extra room does not work its a known issue.

Reactions: dragon12

Taebot64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everytime I plug in a USB device nintendont crashes i'm using to forwarder for Wii U and it crashes. when I plug it in when I start it up with the controller in the wii u it takes about 3 seconds to crash everytime it restarts my wii u pls help ASAP. its Friday and my brother love gcn so I wanted to surprise them!

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Everytime I plug in a USB device nintendont crashes i'm using to forwarder for Wii U and it crashes. when I plug it in when I start it up with the controller in the wii u it takes about 3 seconds to crash everytime it restarts my wii u pls help ASAP. its Friday and my brother love gcn so I wanted to surprise them!
tell nintendont version number.

then you might have a corrupt ninconfig.bin or controller.ini just delete them.

Taebot64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

tell nintendont version number.

then you might have a corrupt ninconfig.bin or controller.ini just delete them.
I don't have a controller ini
also I'm chatting with someone with the same exact numbers on github is that you

LeeryFuzzBall

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having a problem with loading the bios on the wii version. I tried putting the .ipl in the games folder the root of each pf the games iso and the root of my usb but the game just launches and doesn't show the bios any help would be much appreciated. EDIT: I'm also on the latest rev if that means anything

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having a problem with loading the bios on the wii version. I tried putting the .ipl in the games folder the root of each pf the games iso and the root of my usb but the game just launches and doesn't show the bios any help would be much appreciated. EDIT: I'm also on the latest rev if that means anything

It goes in the root of the drive the games folder is on. It needs to be named according to the OP here.

LeeryFuzzBall

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is the root

Attachments

• 20171118_101746~2.jpg
    20171118_101746~2.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 215

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright