Hacking Nintendont

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Fixed it by resetting my TV settings, no idea what was wrong but hey, it's working now.
However, still getting a dump error at random points and it happens immediately if i enable mem emulation (for saving)
Ah well.
got the sd card unlocked? see if the side thing didint slide down, that happens by aciddent.

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I don't think there are any released games that don't work. I know THP3, TS (both titles) and Turok NTSC work. (Not sure about PAL.) You might want to check the hashes with the tool in my sig and see if the images are good. If it says "found" they're valid.
If hashes are found means they are already in the perfect clean ISO format for Nintendont?
Because not all my ISOs are 1.4 GB in size but all got a "found" from your verifier. :)

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If hashes are found means they are already in the perfect clean ISO format for Nintendont?
Because not all my ISOs are 1.4 GB in size but all got a "found" from your verifier. :)

If it says "Found" it means the MD5 hash for the file was found in the redump.org database. If you have a file that matches one of those hashes (the "Found" result) then you have a valid GC disc image of some kind. GCVerify doesn't bother with checking anything in the disc layout because it's a known dump. :)

It should be 1,459,978,240 bytes

Reactions: lordelan

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If it says "Found" it means the MD5 hash for the file was found in the redump.org database. If you have a file that matches one of those hashes (the "Found" result) then you have a valid GC disc image of some kind. GCVerify doesn't bother with checking anything in the disc layout because it's a known dump. :)

It should be 1,459,978,240 bytes
Fine, thanks. :)

Akorax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Props for a great software!

I updated to version 4.439 today and suddenly games started to load into black screen. I had to pull the plug to restart my WiiU and it didn't matter if the games were on USB or SD. After some trial and error I found the issue being caused by having cheats enabled. Even though I only have cheats installed for SSBM this issue affected every game somehow. After more trial and error I resolved te issue by downgrading Nintendont to version 4.435. Now both games and cheats load as expected.

My setup
WiiU version: 5.5.1
Nintendont version: 4.435 (Wii U)
USB HDD: FAT32, 64kb clusters (works fine with wii games and USB loaders)
SD card: SDXC 128GB class 10 level 3

Last edited by Akorax,
Reactions: lordelan

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Props for a great software!

I updated to version 4.439 today and suddenly games started to load into black screen. I had to pull the plug to restart my WiiU and it didn't matter if the games were on USB or SD. After some trial and error I found the issue being caused by having cheats enabled. Even though I only have cheats installed for SSBM this issue affected every game somehow. After more trial and error I resolved te issue by downgrading Nintendont to version 4.435. Now both games and cheats load as expected.

My setup
WiiU version: 5.5.1
Nintendont version: 4.435 (Wii U)
USB HDD: FAT32, 64kb clusters (works fine with wii games and USB loaders)
SD card: SDXC 128GB class 10 level 3
that is very wierd lol

there is virtutaly no changes to the cheat engine from 435 to 439

436 added a exception of one game to a list and some controller config code for some random hid controller
437 added rel timer patches for barnyard, nicktoons unite and battle for volcano island
438 fixed bmx xxx with 480p yet again( basicaly 2 lines which were bad)
439 added dora explorer to a exception list

as you can see nothing was made thta affects nintendont or cheats or anything besides specific games getting their gameids on exception lists and some controller hid configs here and there.

maybe you got a bad dol on download? did you try deleting ninconfig.bin and redownload the dol and try again?

Last edited by pedro702,
Reactions: Akorax

GerbilSoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by GerbilSoft,

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
so cheats were actually broken in 4.439 because of the most silly reason, it should be good now.
-corrected silly #define mistake which broke cheats and possibly more
hooray for cheats being back!
TV2017050600414800.png

XploitOcelot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, after replaying and doing further tests I can tell you that changing disc in Metal Gear Solid The Twin Snakes corrupts always the virtual memory card. Any single time.

How should I report this?
My setup is Wii 4.3 with Nintendont updated online two days ago. I think v4.439

Akorax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Well, after replaying and doing further tests I can tell you that changing disc in Metal Gear Solid The Twin Snakes corrupts always the virtual memory card. Any single time.

Update 4.440 just got released, try and see if the problem is still there in the latest version.

Also, confirmed games and cheats load fine for me in 4.440

Reactions: cvskid

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
so cheats were actually broken in 4.439 because of the most silly reason, it should be good now.
I'm so impressed you are still working on this.

Your donate button does not seem to work. Any alternatives?

SonGoku78

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi, if anyone is still watching this thread and could help, would be very appreciated.

I want to use cheats on gamecube games, but they seem not to work properly.
i tried resident evil 2 and infinite health is not working. seems not to enable with the button combo. i got the codes loaded through usbloader gx, enabled them in nintendont and also in usbloader gx.
the code for 10 inventory slots is working just fine...
Is there anything about this issue i can do ?
Thanks in advance and cheers

Akorax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hi, if anyone is still watching this thread and could help, would be very appreciated.

I want to use cheats on gamecube games, but they seem not to work properly.
i tried resident evil 2 and infinite health is not working. seems not to enable with the button combo. i got the codes loaded through usbloader gx, enabled them in nintendont and also in usbloader gx.
the code for 10 inventory slots is working just fine...
Is there anything about this issue i can do ?
Thanks in advance and cheers
Try downloading the latest update (4.440).
TV2017050600414800.png

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Your donate button does not seem to work. Any alternatives?
my main paypal account got banned for reason "gbatemp.net" a while back and my alt which I had on my no-ip site now also is not viewable anymore thanks to no-ip just banning my account as well without even giving me a reason so, no not really :(

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

try 440, fix94 found a bug that could have coused issues all around.

SonGoku78

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Try downloading the latest update (4.440).

thanks for your answer, i updated nintendont directly from nintendont, so i guess it is on the latest. i didn´t check, but i will and report back.
any other advice should the update be installed ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer