XP
Country
United States

Clutz450

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still working on it but I've been focused on ULGX lately. I'm working on NAND title support for Origamii right now. I might make a repository for it later this week so at least interim builds will be available.

Well let me know how you make out. Now that I hacked my Wii U and 3DS I've become a bit active again in the forums.

Last edited by Clutz450,
Reactions: lordelan

NinelivesBobcat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I wish it was possible to use another save file as a second memory card. E.G: I got two GAFE savefiles and I want to use one for Memory Card A and the other one for Memory Card B. Sadly, I don't think that's possible. Also, Super Smash Bros. Melee seems to crash a lot more when using cheats on newer versions (when I was using a 2014 version, it didn't crash so much). Additionally, the IPLEUR.bin doesn't seem to work with Kirby Air Ride. It loads the GameCube startup but gives a disc read error when it's about to launch yet the game launches if I don't use IPLEUR.bin. Another thing is that the PAL version of Animal Crossing doesn't work, it just shows a black screen (yet the NTSC version works).

hansdampf_HD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi, I have a questions and I don't know how to solve...

With USB Loader GX and Nintendont I can play GC games very well. I always could play with WiiMote, Classic Controler and Gamecube Controller. But now, only the Gamecube Controller works anymore. I dont know what I have to change in the settings - can you help me that I can play with the Wii Classic Controller again?

Ty

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I have a questions and I don't know how to solve...

With USB Loader GX and Nintendont I can play GC games very well. I always could play with WiiMote, Classic Controler and Gamecube Controller. But now, only the Gamecube Controller works anymore. I dont know what I have to change in the settings - can you help me that I can play with the Wii Classic Controller again?

Ty

That sounds like maybe Native Controls is turned on? That only works with real GC controllers plugged into a Wii that has the ports. It disables all USB and Bluetooth controls.

hansdampf_HD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have a Gamecube Controller connected in the port, but Native Controls is off in USB Loader. Is there a setting in Nintendont directly where iI have to put native controls off too?

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a Gamecube Controller connected in the port, but Native Controls is off in USB Loader. Is there a setting in Nintendont directly where iI have to put native controls off too?

Does it work if you unplug the GC controller? I think it defaults to assigning real controllers to players first, then USB/BT.

NinelivesBobcat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Are cheats still working? When I run Zelda windwaker / ocarina of time the wii crashes after the gamecube watermark?
Cheats still work for me, though I might be using a slightly out-of-date version since I haven't updated it since around late 2016 or somewhere around there. With cheats, you need to use GCNCrypt, then copy the decrypted code to ARtoWiiRD and click 'Each code has a verifier line.' and click Convert CodeTypes. This may not work for all cheats however (e.g the press Z to moonjump cheat in Animal Crossing doesn't work and ARtoWiiRD gives an error). If it doesn't give an error then you've got most likely a working code. Now just copy it to BrawlBox like usual and save the cheat file where you are supposed to, turn on cheats while at Nintendon't's menu and it should hopefully work. To note: some codes may not need decrypting, especially pre-decrypted codes that are one line long.

hansdampf_HD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Does it work if you unplug the GC controller? I think it defaults to assigning real controllers to players first, then USB/BT.

Oh wow, yes, now it works. That was the problem... Thank you!

Another question:
Is there a list with GC games NOT working?
Tried a few and only got a black screen (Tony Hawk Pro 3, Time Splitters, Turok Evolution -> PAL Versions) and had to hard reset the wii...

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think there are any released games that don't work. I know THP3, TS (both titles) and Turok NTSC work. (Not sure about PAL.) You might want to check the hashes with the tool in my sig and see if the images are good. If it says "found" they're valid.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Oh wow, yes, now it works. That was the problem... Thank you!

Another question:
Is there a list with GC games NOT working?
Tried a few and only got a black screen (Tony Hawk Pro 3, Time Splitters, Turok Evolution -> PAL Versions) and had to hard reset the wii...
yeah if the gc controller is connected on port 1 he takes controller 1 port whle there and most games do not let you use port 2 or 3 or whatever to controll them.

also if you are using latest nintendont 4.439 all gc games should work perfectly, the problem is sometimes people have bad dumps or settings enabled that some games dont like wich could be your issue since i have no idea what settings,version or sisos you are using, but all the gc games work perfectly.

Reactions: hansdampf_HD

ELWOODS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cheats still work for me, though I might be using a slightly out-of-date version since I haven't updated it since around late 2016 or somewhere around there. With cheats, you need to use GCNCrypt, then copy the decrypted code to ARtoWiiRD and click 'Each code has a verifier line.' and click Convert CodeTypes. This may not work for all cheats however (e.g the press Z to moonjump cheat in Animal Crossing doesn't work and ARtoWiiRD gives an error). If it doesn't give an error then you've got most likely a working code. Now just copy it to BrawlBox like usual and save the cheat file where you are supposed to, turn on cheats while at Nintendon't's menu and it should hopefully work. To note: some codes may not need decrypting, especially pre-decrypted codes that are one line long.

I've done all of that and created a .gct file still crashes :(

NinelivesBobcat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've done all of that and created a .gct file still crashes :(
Does it happen with any other games? If not, then it might just be the codes or the game (since I've tried SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom and none of the codes for that game worked on Nintendon't).

ELWOODS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does it happen with any other games? If not, then it might just be the codes or the game (since I've tried SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom and none of the codes for that game worked on Nintendon't).

I've only tried it on two zelda games so far. I'll give another game ago :)

XploitOcelot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys,
first thank u for the amazing job done with nintendon't

I would like to share my experience playing MGS The Twin Snakes (US) these days with the last build.
The game works great BUT:
1. Having the deflicker activated in global settings gets the game locking up when Otacon exits the door of the room where you save him.
2. I got my virtual MC corrupted after saving a photo on it, and now all the other saves are lost.
3. The Official compatibility list says that the game accepts the 16:9 patch, but it is not true

Something useful to do with this?

GreyRogue

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish it was possible to use another save file as a second memory card. E.G: I got two GAFE savefiles and I want to use one for Memory Card A and the other one for Memory Card B. Sadly, I don't think that's possible.

It hasn't been merged to master yet, but it works. Back-up any memory card images you care about frequently (although I don't think any issues have been reported).

Issue Tracker:
https://github.com/FIX94/Nintendont/issues/200
Download:
https://github.com/GerbilSoft/Ninte...ddf4c18fafe2d7cd12ddc544f95/loader/loader.dol

Last edited by GreyRogue,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hey guys,
first thank u for the amazing job done with nintendon't

I would like to share my experience playing MGS The Twin Snakes (US) these days with the last build.
The game works great BUT:
1. Having the deflicker activated in global settings gets the game locking up when Otacon exits the door of the room where you save him.
2. I got my virtual MC corrupted after saving a photo on it, and now all the other saves are lost.
3. The Official compatibility list says that the game accepts the 16:9 patch, but it is not true

Something useful to do with this?
1-some games dont like some video patches theres not much it can be done.

2-why arent you using individual memory card to begin with? i have no idea why people keep using the multi option.

3-manny people saw stretched 4:3 and filled the compat list has windescreen working so yeah dont thrust the widescreen tab in there at all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: https://youtu.be/e1G3aKJ3g18?feature=shared