Hacking Nintendont

XploitOcelot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Coming back to report. Corrupting all the data from virtual Memory Card still happens in v4.440
Happens with both, EU and US versions of The Twin Snakes, after the changing disc process.

After the disc change, you may call Meryl to save so you can check that, yes, the vmc is already corrupted and needs to be formated to save again. All previous saves were already lost just after the disc change.

Should I report this in other place? Where and how?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Coming back to report. Corrupting all the data from virtual Memory Card still happens in v4.440
Happens with both, EU and US versions of The Twin Snakes, after the changing disc process.

After the disc change, you may call Meryl to save so you can check that, yes, the vmc is already corrupted and needs to be formated to save again. All previous saves were already lost just after the disc change.

Fix94 (the only developer right now) sees this thread so he already seen it, if you can give a save and instruction how to go to get the disc change and such it would be easier for him to debug the issue.

Akorax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden

You can check if your issue is reported in one fashion or another over at the github page. https://github.com/FIX94/Nintendont
Try to gather as much information as you can like if it's vWii or Wii, wiiu version, USB drive info, SD-card info, nintendont settings etc. The more data the developer has at hand the easier the debug process will be.
If your issue isn't covered on github you could always make an account there and report it.

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, if anyone is still watching this thread and could help, would be very appreciated.

I want to use cheats on gamecube games, but they seem not to work properly.
i tried resident evil 2 and infinite health is not working. seems not to enable with the button combo. i got the codes loaded through usbloader gx, enabled them in nintendont and also in usbloader gx.
the code for 10 inventory slots is working just fine...
Is there anything about this issue i can do ?
Thanks in advance and cheers
Some cheats simply don't work in Nintendont due to memory address relocations. But try 4.440 and let us know.

SonGoku78

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Some cheats simply don't work in Nintendont due to memory address relocations. But try 4.440 and let us know.

zried cheats without button activators. these codes seem to work, but could not test thoroughly. seem fine though. thanks for you help everyone.

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
my main paypal account got banned for reason "gbatemp.net" a while back and my alt which I had on my no-ip site now also is not viewable anymore thanks to no-ip just banning my account as well without even giving me a reason so, no not really :(
How unfortunate, sorry to hear that. : (

And no plans on making a new one?

DeezTits

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In vWii, is there any way to exit a game & go directly to the game-select screen again? Instead of restarting the current game with R+Z+Start or going back to HBC via L+R+Z+Start?

bixxewoscht

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
In vWii, is there any way to exit a game & go directly to the game-select screen again? Instead of restarting the current game with R+Z+Start or going back to HBC via L+R+Z+Start?
In USB Loader GX Settings you can chose to exit to USB Loader instead of the home menu so when you press the home button it takes you straight to the USB Loader again.

Reactions: cvskid

GerbilSoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Incase no noticed FIX94 updated nintendont to 441

FIXES 2 disc games mcemu corruption wich was broken when gerbilsoft added ciso support.
Caused by me not playing any 2-disc games very often. :X

Still have some extra debugging patches queued up for the multi-game/region issue. Will go over them again before sending a PR.

SonGoku78

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Caused by me not playing any 2-disc games very often. :X

Still have some extra debugging patches queued up for the multi-game/region issue. Will go over them again before sending a PR.

Thanks for the Info, so updating through Nintendont should be enough right ?

DeezTits

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could someone please link the project/fork of Nintendont that allows customization such as wallpaper changes, load screens, etc.? If it still exists. If not, is there a tutorial on customization? Much appreciated.

bixxewoscht

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I still have the strange Issue that the Gamecube Controller disconnects on Wii U with GC Adapter in Need For Speed Games...

Any Ideas?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I still have the strange Issue that the Gamecube Controller disconnects on Wii U with GC Adapter in Need For Speed Games...

Any Ideas?
nope, fix94 himself played all need for speed games extensively with the gc controller if i recall :P and no one ever reported the gc controller disconnecting issue ever besides you lol.
but anyway did you try it on 441?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Could someone please link the project/fork of Nintendont that allows customization such as wallpaper changes, load screens, etc.? If it still exists. If not, is there a tutorial on customization? Much appreciated.
dont think there is a github repository for it afaik.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [Bans You] :tpi::rofl2::tpi: