Website
toxsic.com
XP
Country
United States
100 dollars price drop for 20 games
so thats 5 bucks a game
if you were to buy the properly
i dont know how much a game costs on the network but id rather have the hundred bucks off

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FireGrey said:
Lets make it a bet, if pokemon isn't in the list, i get to rub it in your face.
tongue.gif
I don't ever make bets, but you can rub it in my face anyways if you like. I don't need to be right or wrong, just saying don't jump to conclusions.
tongue.gif

Somehow i think the best reason not to release it for free is because of how much money they'd make off of it if they released it as a paid download. I've no doubt that if we see GBA games released to everyone in the future (which is almost certain), they WILL release Pokemon and make a killing off of it.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kystadio said:
Not sure if it's been posted before, didn't read through the 9 pages, but is there any notification of becoming an ambassador?
I'm not sure how they'll manage it. But i would assume that all you need to do is sign into wifi on the eshop on August 11th sometime before 11:59pm (EST) and it's supposed to be automatic...

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
granville said:
I'm not sure how they'll deal with that. Perhaps it's before 11:59 in any specific region... Wait and see, i'm sure more info will be given.
Most likely, it'll be stupid to have a single time for the world.
And you'll probably get a notification saying you get the free games.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
granville said:
Kystadio said:
Not sure if it's been posted before, didn't read through the 9 pages, but is there any notification of becoming an ambassador?
I'm not sure how they'll manage it. But i would assume that all you need to do is sign into wifi on the eshop on August 11th sometime before 11:59pm (EST) and it's supposed to be automatic...
If it is automatic, then I hope we receive a notification via SpotPass that we've become an Ambassador. Because that would be cool in its own way. Gotta mark this day on my Calendar pronto!!

P.S. - Who thinks this will raise 3DS sales from today onwards?? I think some people will definitely run to buy it now, I mean who doesn't want 10 Free VC games?? And 10 FREE GBA VC games in the future?
tongue.gif

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
I worried about how it will be handled in countries that don't have Club Nintendo and/or their special Nintendo division.

What if you have set something like Czech Republic or Poland set in the profile? :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo