Nintendo 3DS Worldwide Price Cut announced, GBA/NES for 3DS VC

Erdnaxela

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Marketting IS good, we got/will get a lot of free stuff with this 3DS, customers always win
yaynds.gif

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
koimayeul said:
what about being cheated, getting screwed over first price etc.. it was you guys decision to pay full price as early adopters of the device none forced you and none stole from your wallet.. make a choice, stick with it & be happy to get extras geez -_-'

Agreed, 9/10 consoles i buy are day 1/week 1 purchases. I have easily played mine for hundreds of hours, thats totally worth 90$ to me. (Excluding the fact we are getting 20 awesome games for free, all of which i plan to play through)

Plus, i stopped regretting my 3DS after i went back and brought some DS games i had always wanted. (Namely Pokemon Soul Silver and Etrian Oddysey 3, both of which have been occupying me for the past month)

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
granville said:
Yeah, i'm an early adopter and don't feel cheated. I somewhat regret having no games at first but whatever. The 20 free games are decent compensation. GBA especially.
I would stop complaning and praise them, if one of those GBA games were Pokemon with WiFi functionality
tongue.gif
!

chemistryfreak

Trophies
XP
Country
Tanveer said:
granville said:
Yeah, i'm an early adopter and don't feel cheated. I somewhat regret having no games at first but whatever. The 20 free games are decent compensation. GBA especially.
I would stop complaning and praise them, if one of those GBA games were Pokemon with WiFi functionality
tongue.gif
!

I would feel much less cheated if they include Pokemon Emerald as 1 of the exclusive GBA games.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chemistryfreak said:
Tanveer said:
granville said:
tongue.gif
!

I would feel much less cheated if they include Pokemon Emerald as 1 of the exclusive GBA games.

Lol, i wouldnt be surprised if a Pokemon was on that list somewhere XD.

Also....i wonder........Will these GBA games have Wireless compatability? I swear it'd be epic if they did @_@

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
dgwillia said:
chemistryfreak said:
Tanveer said:
granville said:
tongue.gif
!

Lol, i wouldnt be surprised if a Pokemon was on that list somewhere XD.

Also....i wonder........Will these GBA games have Wireless compatability? I swear it'd be epic if they did @_@
It shoudnt be impossible to add WiFi connectivity.
But lets see if Pokemon is included.. I dont think it would be. Since big N likes CASH. They know it would sell good lol.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On a side note, this price drop REALLY softens the blow for me whenever i finally decide to get a Flare Red 3DS. (Which i knew was inevitable since the moment i saw its blazing awesomeness

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tanveer said:
granville said:
tongue.gif
!
Very good possibility that one of those remaining 5 unknown GBA games IS a Pokemon title. Doubt they'd add wifi, but i'm wondering how they'll handle the wireless connection for GBA VC games at all. They're emulated, so it presents an interesting question.

I would hope one of them is Golden Sun. Obviously i would. Though i wonder if the list extends past first party offerings into second or third party games.

@FireGrey

Not necessarily, we'll see. It depends on what they DO end up being, the importance of the unannounced ones.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dgwillia said:
I guess the fact that they had that Wireless Dongle thingie might be a slight chance of it being possible. Though, i'm not gonna get my hopes up for it.
That was a local thing though, not wifi related. Mario Kart is one game on that list that definitely wouldn't be the same without multiplayer support. Not having it would be a major mistake. All the other games are single player affairs.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
granville said:
dgwillia said:
I guess the fact that they had that Wireless Dongle thingie might be a slight chance of it being possible. Though, i'm not gonna get my hopes up for it.
That was a local thing though, not wifi related. Mario Kart is one game on that list that definitely wouldn't be the same without multiplayer support. Not having it would be a major mistake. All the other games are single player affairs.

In my first post, i didnt mean Wi-Fi. I just meant like Local Ad-Hoc Wireless capability.

I mean, even some Emulators can do that sort of thing. I wouldnt see it being too far out of Nintendo's power to do

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
granville said:
Tanveer said:
granville said:
tongue.gif
!
Very good possibility that one of those remaining 5 unknown GBA games IS a Pokemon title. Doubt they'd add wifi, but i'm wondering how they'll handle the wireless connection for GBA VC games at all. They're emulated, so it presents an interesting question.

I would hope one of them is Golden Sun. Obviously i would. Though i wonder if the list extends past first party offerings into second or third party games.

@FireGrey

Not necessarily, we'll see. It depends on what they DO end up being, the importance of the unannounced ones.
Lets make it a bet, if pokemon isn't in the list, i get to rub it in your face.
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/