Translation Ni no Kuni Translation [ENG]

Anjiera

漫画 && ROM XL8R
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Maybe, someone will do special fun retranslation of the game, someday :D
We had talked about that sort of a thing early in the project - a silly translation, or one that 100% uses all the same names for people and places as the PS3 game, but given how long this first translation is taking I think those are going to be left for some new group of ambitious folks that want to do that.

Aenkyn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, I just created my account for 2 reasons :
First, to congratulate you and the team. You seem to be almost done and that's a great accomplishment. Good luck on the last bits.
Second, I tried the Spanish translation and I noticed it is working on one of my r4 (r4ids), but not on the other one (r4isdhc), so I was wondering, which models are you using for your tests ? (I know r4 compatibility is kinda broken for the moment, but it won't always be, so I'd rather be prepared).

Anjiera

漫画 && ROM XL8R
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Second, I tried the Spanish translation and I noticed it is working on one of my r4 (r4ids), but not on the other one (r4isdhc), so I was wondering, which models are you using for your tests ?

We think we have fixed all the flashcart issues but we are doing some more testing to be sure.

I have an r4ids, and our playtesters have many other carts. We will post a list of known good carts when we publish the patch, and hope people will let us know if it is/isn't working with something we don't have on our list.

Thanks for your support and encouragement! :)

AL_16

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
if something I have R4GoldPro(14), AK2i & DSiXL with HiyaCFW.
They will patiently wait for the release of the patch:)

Reactions: Anjiera

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
@Anjiera are you aware of the nds-bootstrap project for 3ds?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
yeah it seems nds-bootstrap became better just in time for this translation

We think we have fixed all the flashcart issues but we are doing some more testing to be sure.

I have an r4ids, and our playtesters have many other carts. We will post a list of known good carts when we publish the patch, and hope people will let us know if it is/isn't working with something we don't have on our list.

Thanks for your support and encouragement! :)

You should always repack the game with ndstool. It's pretty much guaranteed that the rom will be good and it will run anywhere.

CandyIsOk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello again Anjiera, thanks so much for making this translation. It would be helpful to use the software in which you do not need a flash card, especially for me because I do not know anything about flash cards, and it would be a real hassle for me. However, what is easiest for you you should do, because I know there are a lot of other people who have a say in this and I am very willing to go through that hassle to be able to play this fantastic translation. Thanks again so much for all you help, and I cannot wait!

Reactions: Mizantrop1488

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello again Anjiera, thanks so much for making this translation. It would be helpful to use the software in which you do not need a flash card, especially for me because I do not know anything about flash cards, and it would be a real hassle for me. However, what is easiest for you you should do, because I know there are a lot of other people who have a say in this and I am very willing to go through that hassle to be able to play this fantastic translation. Thanks again so much for all you help, and I cannot wait!

You could play it on an emulator on your computer/smartphone as well.

Reactions: Anjiera

mimshipio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I'd rear her play it on my 3ds however I would go for an emulator if I have to.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Rather play, sorry.
youll be able to play it on the 3ds without a flashcart tho. just use the nds-bootstrap project

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pissing in a pee bottle