ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

AquaX101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you were to fuse Kyurem with a reshiram or zekrom to make it black or white kyurem, and then change the form to the opposite form you fused it with, what would happen? I know that the splicers would still have the unfuse option since you fused them.

Newbie1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know what you guys are doing wrong but I've never once, not even once, ever has an 'Operation failed' error message and I've had this device since it was first announced. >_>

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know what you guys are doing wrong but I've never once, not even once, ever has an 'Operation failed' error message and I've had this device since it was first announced. >_>

Forgive me if I put that statement's credibility into question, but I don't buy that you never had an error or went through downtime for Powersaves...

Newbie1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well downtime, yeah, obviously. If it's offline then no one can use it. However, I've never experienced a 'web operation failed' when others were talking about it, mine has always worked and does unless a mass group say it's down due to upgrades.

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am having the web operation fail with my copy of pokemon y, animal crossing anl and tomodachi life. all my other games just have red ! on power saves and codes

thagrouch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so question on meloetta in pirouette form. when in battle and changing form it increases some stats and decreases others. does this form change code also change those stats as it would have naturally have done in battle ?

and if it does wouldn't this be the "advantage" or "unfairness that so many in this and other forums say that powersaves has said they would advoid as to not ruin the online battle play portion of pokemon ? because if this form change does change those stats (and this was mentioned before) you can now substitute that move that made the change in battle with another move therefore giving the powersave user the advantage over another.

just a thought i mean i have not had a chance to change the form of any of the pokemon that were introduced in that code recently i was going to try it today but i also am getting this web error (which is the first time i have ever gotten this message) and for all i know it doesnt change that stat.

thanks for any insight on this.

Cindakil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Is ther ANY way to restore a backup with the Web operation failed? :(

Or maybe with other software?

I dont want use codes, I just want to restore my backup haha

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @K3Nv2