ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

Sitri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't actually have a Sheer Force Darmanitan at the moment to check.
Does a Zen-Form Darmanitan keep Sheer Force?

Newbie1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes it does.

All you have to do in order to give it the Ability you want and Nature is create it with Pokegen and use Action Replay DSI that works on the 3DS/2DS. It doesn't have codes for the 3DS but it will run on the 3DS. 1 console, 2 devices.

My Zen mode is lvl 9 with sheer force and the nature I want.

Same with Kyurem-W, Kyurem-B, only I don't get Terrabolt and w/e the other is, I am stuck with Pressure.

Origin form also.

You also no longer need Relic Song, in case you're wondering. Frees up a slot for you. :)

Here's the deal tho, whatever ability you have when you use the forme change with the powersaves is the ability you stay with. You can have an Origin Form Giratina with Pressure or Telepathy but you cannot have it with Levitate cause the Pokebank won't let it through when you create it. Same with the others. If they have hidden abilities and can pass through the Pokebank then you can get the formes with said ability.

Also, give the pokemon the Item BEFORE you change the formes and you'll have the new forme with the Item. Like my black belt, life orb, assault vest.. ectect for whatever pokemon. And here's a juicy tidbit. Some of these trade on the GTS and you CAN take them into battle in regular game, you can take them online, and they even work at the Tower/BP place thing.

Hope this helps.

AznPride112

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So has anyone tried to "Unfuse" Kyruem-W/B via the DNA Splicers? What happens. I'd try it myself, but my DS is currently out of power :(

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
So has anyone tried to "Unfuse" Kyruem-W/B via the DNA Splicers? What happens. I'd try it myself, but my DS is currently out of power :(

If it's the same as B2W2, two things happen:

If you already had a fused Kyurem (could be in PC etc.), you'll get back the Zekrom/Reshiram you fused.

If you did not have a fused Kyurem, the option to unfuse the hacked Kyurem won't be there.

How it worked previously, is it'll change the item in your key item slot.
Same name, different description.
The pokemon used to fuse will be placed in an invisible box slot. (basically placeholder).

If the placeholder is empty, you cannot receive anything.
(The key item hence acts as a flag representing the placeholder)

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it's the same as B2W2, two things happen:

If you already had a fused Kyurem (could be in PC etc.), you'll get back the Zekrom/Reshiram you fused.

If you did not have a fused Kyurem, the option to unfuse the hacked Kyurem won't be there.

How it worked previously, is it'll change the item in your key item slot.
Same name, different description.
The pokemon used to fuse will be placed in an invisible box slot. (basically placeholder).

If the placeholder is empty, you cannot receive anything.
(The key item hence acts as a flag representing the placeholder)

But, what if the W/B-Kyurem forms were hacked? What happens when you use the Splicer on that, do you get nothing?

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
But, what if the W/B-Kyurem forms were hacked? What happens when you use the Splicer on that, do you get nothing?

Basically if you fused a Kyurem before,

If you try to unfuse a Hacked Kyurem, you'll get the Zekrom/Reshiram that you fused previously,
even though it's a different kyurem.

If you didn't fuse a Kyurem,
The option to "unfuse" the hacked kyurem would not be there.

Newbie1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fancy & Pokeball patterns can be traded, btw. I just did both of mine. Pokeball we knew for a while, Fancy just went over.

Happy trading. :)

ZOOT

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Havent use it for 1 month.
Now i downloaded latest version
Pokemon gives web operation fail

And other games dont have any codes at all

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum