ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

Evilpape

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh I see, they're just the unrigged models. From what it looks like, they do load the models but the amie data is incomplete(?).

Either way, it's a good idea to not mess with unintended things ;)

Yeah, I figured they'd just close out Amie before loading, but wanted to see if they happened to have Amie data on the very very slim chance someone was able to get them outside of battle, I've emailed Datel about it and have been warning people about it on multiple forums.

Oddly this only happens to battle formes that change stats.

Nyancat

wow i have a custom title, how nice
Trophies
XP
Country
I just tried Giratina's Origin Forme and if you attach an item to him, say a berry he will revert back to his altered form, I do hope the Griseous Orb is added to Tool Item's soon.
Also the plates would be good also e.g- icicle plate, pixie plate.

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They're only meant to show up in battle, So obviously they won't need Amie data.

Ah... so because they only activate in battle because of Relic Song/half HP... Amie data would be pointless, right? What about Super Training, do those forms work there?

ChokingVictim87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just out of interest,how long do you think it will be til we get codes for ORAS once its released? Surely the engine shouldnt be too different from X and Y so Datel should have no problem?

jagerstaffel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know what the Dead or Alive Dimensions codes do? I would wager it wouldn't magically add the costume DLC to your game, since it goes to the SD card, but I am interested in knowing what codes this powersaves has for it.

justln

Trophies
XP
Country
Just out of interest,how long do you think it will be til we get codes for ORAS once its released? Surely the engine shouldnt be too different from X and Y so Datel should have no problem?

Let me look into my crystal ball and I'll get back to you. While I'm at it, do you want the lottery numbers for next week?

Reactions: signz

Nyancat

Trophies
XP
Country
Please don't argue, there are questions that aren't being answered because other people are making useless comments after it therefore the useful things not getting answered.

thagrouch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just tried Giratina's Origin Forme and if you attach an item to him, say a berry he will revert back to his altered form, I do hope the Griseous Orb is added to Tool Item's soon.
Also the plates would be good also e.g- icicle plate, pixie plate.

What if giratina is holding the berry already. Then use the form change on him. Will he be changed with the berry still or not chnge ? I have not been home to try this myself yet.

Also to all ...

Quick question.

What was the device that one could use to hack Pokemon Into black/white 1/2 ? Since the gts options are gone.

Nyancat

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh I think that would work if you put then berry on before applying that code. Thanks for that but I can't remember your username so I'll just thank you anonymously :)

Evilpape

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah... so because they only activate in battle because of Relic Song/half HP... Amie data would be pointless, right? What about Super Training, do those forms work there?
Super training doesn't use unique animations so they work fine there
So,don't change Pokemon into Formes they can only take in Battle as this will mess the game up in Amie-Correct?

So far only zen mode and pirouette crash the game when in Amie if you try to exit, Sunshine forme Cherrim and Castforms weather formes both just close Amie without opening it and sends you back to the overworld

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still don't know why he left unless someone really hurt his feelings
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know why people get so emotional online just get over it ffs
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He was the ass of gbatemp, everyone knocked on him, I honestly felt bad, even though I was guilty myself, but he egged it all on himself,
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But he still here, but under dif name, he pm me sometimes still even.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's like they think we'll be in their bed pissing on it the next day
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I feel like gbatemp should make t-shirts or memorabilia to remember the lost ones. I bet the Polly shirts would sell out quick.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah that could actually bring lawsuits
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tempsuits
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    PollySuits
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your correct, Somebody would be guilty and there would be riots, then they storm the gbatemp capitol,
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Online or not there are still certain rights that judges would have no issue handing out a warrant over
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just look at Kim dotcom
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Honestly I'm scared to, from you, but ok, lemme turn on vpn, virtual machine, private browser first
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Remember that Alexa robot I gifted you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    And that laptop Webcam you never tapped up
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That robot is here somewhere, I hear it moving around at night, but I haven't seen it for months.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh that laptop I give to ancientboi, so you been watching him for months, and he's been watching you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh good more than enough material for the fbi
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn its 5 in morn, I gotta Go wake your mum and send her to work. Check ya later.
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    He could make so much money!!! His arm would never get tired lol
    +2
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    How are yall doing
    +1
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are yall doing +1