Newbie1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How Pokegenning still works

My Method-
( this was taken from a friend who showed me how to do it and what to buy. she's pretty epic )

I downloaded the newest edition of Pokegen for Gen 5

I own an Action Replay DSI that works on a 3DS and/or 2DS

I own Black & White 2

I own a Power Saves device

I own a hard copy of X & Y

-

After genning the pokemon I want I create their code and insert it directly/manually into the Action Replay DSI and then load the Black 2/White 2 game, press start + select to load them into Box 1. Save, close out and open PokeTransfer. As long as I made it right and didn't hack it so bad that the Transfer doesn't allow it to go through I can then move those pokemon onto the Deposit box. Now switch games putting X/Y in and open the X&Y Pokebank. Move the pokemon I created from the deposit box into the bank, or in one of the boxes in my X/Y game.

You can also use the powersaves to mass clone pokemon, so there's that too.

There we go, super simple - super easy, and you get all the pokemon you want.
Next best method when it comes to trading legit Kalos pokemon?

If your pokemon doesn't have a Gender, or is Female/Male only - gen yourself that pokemon, move it to your bank. Now put it in game and use the power saves to change one of the pokemon's gender to female. Bam. Braviary will mate now and you got a 31x6, 30x6 or whatever IV spread you used (and you can set EV's too, up to 510 so no hardcore cheating will let a pokemon thru). Making parents with the Ability you want (Gen 5 and Below only) with the perfect or near perfect IV's. Wham, egg's born with 5-6 31 IV's.

Will have the blue pentagon and if you want to take it a step further just shiny it with power saves (as long as it's not shiny locked no one will know) and there you go. Undetectable hacked pokemon that are Kalos born. Wham. Little bit of work, little bit of money to buy everything you need but it all comes down to doing what you want to do with it.

Good luck and I hope this helped a little.

piplupwater

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A Jirachi Distribution for XY is or has been going on in Korea with a screening of Jirachi: Wish Maker and the Jirachi is Kalos Native i wonder if we will get this on powersaves soon.

rz5a0Yy.jpg

Nyancat

wow i have a custom title, how nice
Trophies
XP
Country
Question for the people of the Powersaves DSI experience, what are the buttons you need to press to encounter the pokemon you've chosen from the wild pokemon modifier code?
I've looked everywhere and they're all on videos so it's really hard to remember.
Thanks to anyone who answers this :)

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question for the people of the Powersaves DSI experience, what are the buttons you need to press to encounter the pokemon you've chosen from the wild pokemon modifier code?
I've looked everywhere and they're all on videos so it's really hard to remember.

What Pokemon version, specifically?

guruswamp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Action Replay for DS nintendo use select and then you go to the grass with select pressed and appear shiny or a specific pokemon

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Black 2.
Okay thanks!

Oh, Nyan? You must first press select and you should receive 649 Master Balls and 100 Ultra Balls in your bag. Discard the Master Balls for the amount of the Dex number, and Ultra Balls for desired level, then when you walk in the grass, hold R.

Nyancat

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh, Nyan? You must first press select and you should receive 649 Master Balls and 100 Ultra Balls in your bag. Discard the Master Balls for the amount of the Dex number, and Ultra Balls for desired level, then when you walk in the grass, hold R.
Ohhhhh I see okay :D

thagrouch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dunno if anyone else noticed. but i know there was a vivillion form change code for the fancy vivillion but they now have the wondercard as well.

Nyancat

Trophies
XP
Country
Q1: so B2 pokemon how do you manage to trade them through transporter, I always thought you could xD
Q2: any way to spawn in a V-Create Rayquaza with the DSI Powersaves.
Question 1 referrs to the Powersaves pokemon not going through.

guruswamp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Q1: so B2 pokemon how do you manage to trade them through transporter, I always thought you could xD
Q2: any way to spawn in a V-Create Rayquaza with the DSI Powersaves.
Question 1 referrs to the Powersaves pokemon not going through.

I dont really know how but in black 1 I used a old mobile phone.
I downloaded a file with an "event wondercard" and used the infrared to send the event pokemon
Or used a mobile program that generate what you want

K1RO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think if your Pokebank trial expired, can't deposit anymore Pokemons in Bank. :mellow:

Little off-tpoic but does anyone know why I can't trade my legal event shiny Raikou to my friend via wifi? Keeps saying I can't trade but it lets me trade other event pokemons I have...

thagrouch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think if your Pokebank trial expired, can't deposit anymore Pokemons in Bank. :mellow:

Little off-tpoic but does anyone know why I can't trade my legal event shiny Raikou to my friend via wifi? Keeps saying I can't trade but it lets me trade other event pokemons I have...

to your last question, i would predict seeing as you have it on your x/y already, it may be the caught in ball. did you ever change that after the fact? i have brought stuff over from white 2, everything was legit till i changed its ball using power saves. then it wouldn't trade anymore

at least thats my experience in that. let me know what it ends up being.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3