ROM Hack [NEED HELP]Hyrule Warriors - English patch

sanyex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
well i just played a region free .cia from that iso site and its 100% in german (or english) :D

reinand 10.4 new 3ds xl

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm reading some information from that thread on that iso site.

If someone can obtain the complete title id for the American version of Hyrule Warriors (which seems impossible, but apparently it isn't), I may be able to patch it (for at least American systems), so it won't have the issues with ext-data. This is all that was given to me, product code: CTR-BZHE-USA. If this helps you get the title ID, please tell me what is is. Thanks!

Binebina87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I noticed something strange.
I play a 3dz version and I get the extdata error too. Is it because of my game being 3dz and not 3ds?

Deleted member 331788

Trophies
XP
Country
I can confirm the only way, as of today, to play this in EN/FR/GER/ES/IT in NEW 3DS mode with a clean .3ds rom is to use the NTR language plugin (and NTR). (I can confirm the camera thumb stick working and all)

Edit : @Darkshowdo > or C) use NTR language plugin (best and only option for 3DS GW owners)

Wait. how do you do this ?

Loaded emuNAND (Gateway, 10.4)
Launched Eshop/Region spoofer by hartie95 enabled region patched, pressed start to save and apply the changes.
Load the .3DS file from the Gateway menu.

Reactions: Azel

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
ive read that it occurs mostly to EU units
maybe thats why

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

the demo version was the same

ayanekochan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NTR worked for me, but ext data invalid shows up for spotpass. I'm playing on a japan n3ds so I forced english with NTR patch, but broke spotpass. I think it worked before I forced the language to english. I wonder if it'll go away if I clear ext data?

Mattshark

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay...
I just figured it out, but why didn't I think of this sooner...

Simply put, the demo version of Hyrule Warriors does NOT have English as a possible language. The full version, yes, but not the demo...

Well, that's one big problem solved. (At least for the non-pirating guys, that is)

YuviApp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay...
I just figured it out, but why didn't I think of this sooner...

Simply put, the demo version of Hyrule Warriors does NOT have English as a possible language. The full version, yes, but not the demo...

Well, that's one big problem solved. (At least for the non-pirating guys, that is)
You can play the game in english just fine with out CIA.
Using retail cart just boot the game up in Homebrew Region Free Player and it will play in your sys lang. if not use Hans.

ayanekochan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NTR worked for me, but ext data invalid shows up for spotpass. I'm playing on a japan n3ds so I forced english with NTR patch, but broke spotpass. I think it worked before I forced the language to english. I wonder if it'll go away if I clear ext data?

Actually, if I load it up again without NTR spotpass works again. I guess I'll just do that if I want to get the free fairies from nintendo, and then switch it back to english. Hopefully we can get this ext data thing sorted out soon...

lcleong

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Just recently able to try launching the demo version of this game with the latest NTR, and it appears to launch just fine; however as the "Nintendo 3ds" animation plays, the screen suddenly flashes green (I'm assuming that's the language plugin in the works), but when the 3ds logo goes away, everything stays black until about ten seconds later, where it displays a the crash screen, telling me to Hold down the power button to reboot the console and whatnot... Would this be a cia installation error, or a bug with the latest NTR? I don't know where to go from here.

(SIDE NOTE -- I also afterwards tried launching the demo through FBI, but that freezes on the "Launching Game..." screen...)

it happened to me too.. anyone knows whats wrong?

Mattshark

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it happened to me too.. anyone knows whats wrong?
I figured out what the problem was:

the DEMO VERSION does not have the English files accessible; only the FULL VERSION does.
If you're willing to play the demo in Japanese, the 3ds will run it if you give it NTR's Japanese language plugin; that's just what I ended up doing. (It does successfully work with NTR's latest version, just make sure to read the readme file in the download)

https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-language-emulation-plugin-for-ntr-1-0-2-2.386543/

Last edited by Mattshark,

MetalGearSolis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I figured out what the problem was:

the DEMO VERSION does not have the English files accessible; only the FULL VERSION does.
If you're willing to play the demo in Japanese, the 3ds will run it if you give it NTR's Japanese language plugin; that's just what I ended up doing. (It does successfully work with NTR's latest version, just make sure to read the readme file in the download)

https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-language-emulation-plugin-for-ntr-1-0-2-2.386543/

I'm having the same problem but with the full game .cia installed. I've attempted to run it in CakesFW with and without NTR, both crash after the Team Ninja logo, and in rxTools with and without NTR, same result. Don't know if it has to do that I'm installing the cia's to SysNAND or not.

lcleong

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I'm having the same problem but with the full game .cia installed. I've attempted to run it in CakesFW with and without NTR, both crash after the Team Ninja logo, and in rxTools with and without NTR, same result. Don't know if it has to do that I'm installing the cia's to SysNAND or not.

yep, same problem as mine in .3ds and .cia too , with and without ntr too but i using gateway

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/T78NsMwZOA0