Homebrew [NDS] Forwarder CIAs for your HOME Menu

Jimbo_Slim

Pun Master/Loser
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does Pokemon Black and Black 2 function with this? I set NTR_Clock to 0 on the 3DS config file, but the game freezes whenever I select a gender and the name input UI is about to appear. Games are AP-patched and run fine on my flashcard so I have no clue.

ImmortalShadow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I actually figured this out! I've seen multiple people on here have a hard time with it, and I'll explain my experience.

After many hopeless tries of trying to get this to work, I found a program called jarfix. Again, I was hopeless. So I tried it, I ran the exe and bam, the forwarder3ds jar opened magically!

I don't know what black magic is going on inside jarfix, it says that it fixed an environment path for me, but I've already fixed those and don't even see the change it made... It's black magic, don't question it.

https://johann.loefflmann.net/downloads/jarfix.exe
I can't open the jar file and i'm on Windows 10? What causes this?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does Pokemon Black and Black 2 function with this? I set NTR_Clock to 0 on the 3DS config file, but the game freezes whenever I select a gender and the name input UI is about to appear. Games are AP-patched and run fine on my flashcard so I have no clue.
The only reason they would freeze, is that your ROMs aren't AP-patched.
What tool did you use to AP-patch your ROMs?

Reactions: ax_colleen

ax_colleen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game is working just fine. I’m using Zelda Spirit Tracks, but when it comes to the microphone they don’t detect it. Is there a work around?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game is working just fine. I’m using Zelda Spirit Tracks, but when it comes to the microphone they don’t detect it. Is there a work around?
The mic works fine for me (in other DS games, but not tested with this game), so idk what's wrong.
Also, is the game running from a flashcard or the SD card?

Jimbo_Slim

Pun Master/Loser
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used DS-Scene Rom Tool v1.0 (build 1215) to patch the rom. Black 2 runs fine on the flashcard, on DeSmuMe and on TWiLight Menu++ so I have no idea why. Whenever Minccino appears, the game lags which then leads to the crash.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used DS-Scene Rom Tool v1.0 (build 1215) to patch the rom. Black 2 runs fine on the flashcard, on DeSmuMe and on TWiLight Menu++ so I have no idea why. Whenever Minccino appears, the game lags which then leads to the crash.
When did you create your forwarders?

drewbru35

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Erencikefe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
nah man, it just won't work.
Ok, I actually figured this out! I've seen multiple people on here have a hard time with it, and I'll explain my experience.

After many hopeless tries of trying to get this to work, I found a program called jarfix. Again, I was hopeless. So I tried it, I ran the exe and bam, the forwarder3ds jar opened magically!

I don't know what black magic is going on inside jarfix, it says that it fixed an environment path for me, but I've already fixed those and don't even see the change it made... It's black magic, don't question it.

https://johann.loefflmann.net/downloads/jarfix.exe

ImmortalShadow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5