ndsForwarder not installing Pokemon ROM Hacked DS game?

LiamST

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all,

I use ndsForwarder for my DS games and it installs them fine. I've downloaded a couple of Pokemon ROM Hacked DS games but it doesn't install them? I locate the file, click install as normal, says install complete but doesn't actually forward the game?

Thank you

Reactions: cloud-strife777

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi all,

I use ndsForwarder for my DS games and it installs them fine. I've downloaded a couple of Pokemon ROM Hacked DS games but it doesn't install them? I locate the file, click install as normal, says install complete but doesn't actually forward the game?

Thank you
Are you sure they are not? May it be that the ROM hacks are using the same title ID and its just been installing over the same base game icon each time?

Reactions: BigOnYa

anotherthing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you sure they are not? May it be that the ROM hacks are using the same title ID and its just been installing over the same base game icon each time?
This is quite possible. I've actually read a few readme files for DS ROM hacks that mention this was an issue. There can also been issues with them saving over your original game's save file, if I remember correctly. I tend to stick with things like a Retroid Pocket 2 for DS ROM Hacks to avoid this. I figure if they can conflict with the original game, they'll probably conflict with one another on original hardware.

LiamST

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks guys. I did think it'll be something like that. I'll check later and update my findings 👍🏻
Post automatically merged:

Good call. I'll check this today 😊

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto