ROM Hack Nanashi no Game

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
well i didnt expect it to make any difference as all patches i ever used werent card specific.
its an old ds linker on the last firmware they ever released. (2.53 or 4 or something like that)

cant change firmware to sakura or wood or anything else, so patches are all i got

summvs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
There is a mistype.

System: DS
CycloDS Evolution (can't tell the version right now)
Patch version number: 1.0

Days remaining: 5
Character's gender: Male
Detailed description of bug:
In RPG after the bridegroom's collapsed, if you try to "talk" to him, he will be referred as "she" ("She is not breathing" if I remember correctly).

My bad. We spotted this before release and I thought I'd fixed it. Nagato, I've committed the fix.

Kiaku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the translation! This game is very scary to me, but I love the graphics of the game.

coolness

PSN: Dutch_DarkLord
Banned
Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sora, will you post the secret word in the first post when it's posted ? It's a bit hard to follow every single post xD

The secret word's already been posted, if you look veeeeery closely. :3 Don't worry, it'll be obvious when you spot it.
CURSED hehehe im sorry

D

Deleted User

I've just sweated up my 3DS to the max.
If I was using a regular DS To play this- the ones they have in the game- I'd be effin' shittin' myself.

J-Machine

Self proclaimed Pog champion
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just beat it and man was that freaky. but what happens if you don't get the in game items? When I found the first one I figured it was important so I made sure I got one in every area.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://metaphysic.ai/pro/individuals