United States
Ugh...

I just went through 3 targets, none of them had any serial # lower than QW105

I don't know what to do anymore

send help

My current inventory for sale

1x USA Red xl
1x USA Black xl
2x USA (Region swapped) Super Smash xl (ll)
1x USA (Region swapped) Super Smash xl (ll) hard modded
1x USA (Region snapped) white non xl

All consoles have 9.2 and emunand / mset setup. Pm me if you want one

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone know what the firmware version inside new3dsxl red QW4023?
Its a tossup its either 9.0.0-20U or 9.4 im riding on 9.0 though since QW4023 is very close to QW4024 which is a red 9.0 unit and the closest 9.4 unit is red on QW4026

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Make sure to check the stores return policy before buying it if you need to return it tell them the 3DS head tracking is not working correctly.

D

Deleted User

QEH1004 (Black) 9.0 is confirmed got it!!
Tried QEH1003 blue but it turned out 9.6.. for some reason. no matter now
9.6 wasn't out at the N3DS release date, and 1003 is really early, so it's updated.

andrexd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Whats the n3ds firmware with pre installed MH4? and for n3ds xl metalic black? Or are there any chance that it comes below 9.2?
00194471000698____1__600x600.jpg

00194471000607____3__600x600.jpg

Last edited by andrexd,

ammer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Woot! Just score 2 QW4017's from gamestop with 9.0 Firmware. I just made up my mind to call all 26 stores in Houston, TX. Only made it the 3rd one and bought 2. They had a couple left. Was the (South Shepard store).

I just ask them to tell me what the lowest QW number they had in stock in the QW40 model and the QW10 model.

Reactions: Xenon Hacks

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Woot! Just score 2 QW4017's from gamestop with 9.0 Firmware. I just made up my mind to call all 26 stores in Houston, TX. Only made it the 3rd one and bought 2. They had a couple left. Was the (South Shepard store).

I just ask them to tell me what the lowest QW number they had in stock in the QW40 model and the QW10 model.

Nice; I picked up three yesterday in a ma and pa game store in Compton. I have been on a hot streak in the ghetto lately

Hammyface

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know where I can get a white n3ds LL that has a firmware 9.0 or lower?

I know in Japan it is way more common (because their firmwares for the n3ds started in the 8.x areas) but I know the OP says some white consoles from Japan have 9.4 on it. Does anyone know what the odds are that I'd get a 9.4 if I bought one on eBay? Unfortunately none of the serial numbers show on any of the photos and the few people I asked were not willing to open the box to look for me.

I just really hate the glossy black (though it's better than glossy red IMHO) and that's because of how gross it looks with all the fingerprints. The glossy white, however, can have a million fingerprints on it and it looks great! I bought a white WiiU because I didn't want a glossy black tablet and I bought a glossy white pro controller too, and they all look great. My sister who has a black WiiU; her tablet looks horrible and so does the black pro controller and she barely uses it. I really hope Nintendo stops this glossy black fad soon! It really the console/controller look like crap after minimal use!

Anyway, if I do find a 8.x or 9.0 Japanese white n3ds LL, can it be hacked to the point where there will be no real difference between it and a US console? Can I have English in the emuNAND menu and access to the US e-shop via spoofing? Will I not be able to run USA titles if I am using reiNAND with Cubic Ninja? I also have a Gateway but don't want to have to rely on it.

Felixraku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Whats the n3ds firmware with pre installed MH4? and for n3ds xl metalic black? Or are there any chance that it comes below 9.2?
00194471000698____1__600x600.jpg
I'm also curious about that.
Coz the Non-XL pack with MH4U is only sold in Europe.
But I think the system version is 9.2.
If you are not content with that, you can return it back to the shop, I think.

andrexd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm also curious about that.
Coz the Non-XL pack with MH4U is only sold in Europe.
But I think the system version is 9.2.
If you are not content with that, you can return it back to the shop, I think.
Yeah shame that it is normal one and not the XL...

andrexd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have found a New 3DS XL with serial number QEH1038, anyone here knows whats the possible firmware?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work