Status
Not open for further replies.

sanyex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i just made an acc for this: EU YEF1009 (White) - i bought it 2 hours ago - it had firmware 9.6.0 and not 9.2.0 or lower - i asked for my money and got it back :D

D

Deleted User

i just made an acc for this: EU YEF1009 (White) - i bought it 2 hours ago - it had firmware 9.6.0 and not 9.2.0 or lower - i asked for my money and got it back :D
YEF1009 is one of those that got released on day one which comes with 9.0. 9.6 came in late March which is more than a month after the N3DS got released, so it's updated.

thebatdadd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just found a black N3DS XL with QW1012. Is that possible? It's not showing up on the first page as a possible serial number...

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
black. I see red QW1012 is 9.0 but no black QW1012 anywhere...
I don't know its slightly risky but go for it ask if it's new and not a return, find out its return policy if you can get your money back. It has a low serial so it should be on 9.0.0-20U

thebatdadd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know its slightly risky but go for it ask if it's new and not a return, find out its return policy if you can get your money back. It has a low serial so it should be on 9.0.0-20U
Thanks, it's on ebay and I don't think the guy offers returns so I'm just going to pass rather than risking it. Thanks again!

D

Deleted User

Thanks, it's on ebay and I don't think the guy offers returns so I'm just going to pass rather than risking it. Thanks again!
QW1012 is between those who are at firmware 9.0. If he haven't used it then you should be safe.

thebatdadd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks guys, the listing says brand new unopened but I asked him anyway if it's been opened, used, returned, or anything else just in case. Still looking around locally for a more 100% sure purchase but might go for this one.

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Thanks guys, the listing says brand new unopened but I asked him anyway if it's been opened, used, returned, or anything else just in case. Still looking around locally for a more 100% sure purchase but might go for this one.

I have a bunch for sale with mset and cfw pre installed with ips screens if you don't feel like risking it

thebatdadd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the offer Ronhero but I just need something with the firmware, I already know my way a little bit around CFW and whatnot.

Anyways locally I found a brand new Majora's Mask QW4011 3DS. This is pretty much guaranteed to have 9.0 or 9.2 right? Just want to make sure, On the list QW4011 is a little all over the place.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the offer Ronhero but I just need something with the firmware, I already know my way a little bit around CFW and whatnot.

Anyways locally I found a brand new Majora's Mask QW4011 3DS. This is pretty much guaranteed to have 9.0 or 9.2 right? Just want to make sure, On the list QW4011 is a little all over the place.
QW4011 has been reported as an MM LE system and an MH4 UE system your taking a risk as it could be a return or refurb if its new never opened and they swear on their mums life then it's deff on 9.0.

thebatdadd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QW4011 has been reported as an MM LE system and an MH4 UE system your taking a risk as it could be a return or refurb if its new never opened and they swear on their mums life then it's deff on 9.0.

Thanks man, yeah any way to tell if it's a return or refurb from looking at the box or am I just going to have to hope for the best? The seller claims it's brand new in box. I'm going to go check it out in person soon

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah look for the slightest finger prints and when you boot it try to say you don't want it OR sell it for profit since its rare.

thebatdadd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah look for the slightest finger prints and when you boot it try to say you don't want it OR sell it for profit since its rare.

Great thanks! He did say again that it's brand new, non refurbished, non returned, etc etc but I asked if I could boot up and check the firmware just in case. Hopefully it all works out!

Reactions: Xenon Hacks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning