Status
Not open for further replies.

BerserkLeon

Not-so-new member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for this guys, I'll have to check out all the local shops. I'll try to stick to red since all the black ones seem to be selling like hotcakes here.

AssortedTrailmix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Walmart is selling the black and red models for $185 in a bundle with various games (I got MH4 because I figure I can easily sell it NIB for the $35 that it cost).
I just got a black one delivered and it's on 9.0.0-20U. I want to get a Gateway, but I'm not sure with this thing with having to wait for emuNand support on new updates. Is it possible to go online with an outdated emuNand?

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Walmart is selling the black and red models for $185 in a bundle with various games (I got MH4 because I figure I can easily sell it NIB for the $35 that it cost).
I just got a black one delivered and it's on 9.0.0-20U. I want to get a Gateway, but I'm not sure with this thing with having to wait for emuNand support on new updates. Is it possible to go online with an outdated emuNand?

link that sale please

AssortedTrailmix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Walmart is selling the black and red models for $185 in a bundle with various games (I got MH4 because I figure I can easily sell it NIB for the $35 that it cost).​
I just got a black one delivered and it's on 9.0.0-20U. I want to get a Gateway, but I'm not sure with this thing with having to wait for emuNand support on new updates. Is it possible to go online with an outdated emuNand?​

if you want a game that isn't SSB: http://www.walmart.com/ip/New-Nintendo-3DS-XL-Handheld-with-Choice-of-Game/43913008

I didn't actually think about getting a flashcart at first, if I had I would have gone with this: http://www.walmart.com/ip/New-Ninte...Smash-Bros-Game-and-Choice-of-Amiibo/43913007

Almost the same thing, but you have to get SSB, and you get a 95 cent Amiibo in exchange

AssortedTrailmix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you said it was 185...

thats 219

The game is $35, the bundle is $219, so the DS is $184.99 (and in your final invoice it lists the console as $184.99 which is great because it lets you get the protection plan for 15$ instead of the normal price).
Since NIB MH4 goes for 41$ online right now, I can sell it for 40$ FS and not lose anything (if you want the game that's even better)

I don't know what the distribution if you get the Amiibo is, but between the two it's a 95 cent difference, so having to choose SSB + an Amiibo accounts for a 95 cent difference in price (making the Amiibo essentially free).

AssortedTrailmix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you said it was 185...

thats 219

Here's the actual order confirmation that shows what where I got $185 from (actually it's 184, I remembered it as 184.99 or something:

show.php

BobDoleOwndU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Yes, you can go online with an outdated emuNAND; you only need the latest patch for the specific game you're trying to go online with. You can find the patches in cia format elsewhere on the internet and install them with Dev Menu or BigBlueMenu.

NinjaFerret

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, you can go online with an outdated emuNAND; you only need the latest patch for the specific game you're trying to go online with. You can find the patches in cia format elsewhere on the internet and install them with Dev Menu or BigBlueMenu.

I had no idea about that, I wouldn't have ordered a Sky3DS! I was actually hoping to use get a Gateway for the homebrew. But then I have to ask, why are people looking for emuNand 9.6? Is there any real benefit to having the newest emuNand?

BobDoleOwndU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I had no idea about that, I wouldn't have ordered a Sky3DS! I was actually hoping to use get a Gateway for the homebrew. But then I have to ask, why are people looking for emuNand 9.6? Is there any real benefit to having the newest emuNand?

As of right now, there is no real benefit to emuNAND 9.6, people just get impatient. :P If a new game comes out requiring a 9.6+ SDK will be the only time having a higher emuNAND will matter, and it's unlikely that a game needing that requirement will come out in the near future.

Captain Charisma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finally got a EU Metallic Black XL today from shopto in the UK
QEH1016
9.0 Firmware

I also a used Metallic Blue N3DSXL with Hori screen protectors on, if anyone in the UK who are having trouble getting a 9.0 Firmware, message me if interested.
QEH1003

Traiver

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw a new code in Germany... What can be QEF (not QEH!) 1001? Is it possible that this is the new code for 9.5 and up?

BobDoleOwndU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i just went and bought all the new3ds xl's from walmart looking for a 9.2 or lower.
BLACK serial number QW40211XXXX are all 9.4 i thought they were safe because
QW4021 (Black) is in the confirmed 9.0 section
RED Serial numbers QW10315XXXX QW10183XXXX QW10311XXXX are all on 9.0

I've added QW4021 to the multiple versions section. Thanks for the info on it!

Doom561

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finally got a EU Metallic Black XL today from shopto in the UK
QEH1016
9.0 Firmware

I also a used Metallic Blue N3DSXL with Hori screen protectors on, if anyone in the UK who are having trouble getting a 9.0 Firmware, message me if interested.
QEH1003

Just like to confirm this guy. I also bought my EU metallic Black xl yesturday from shopto in the UK as well and it's serial is QEH1015 9.0 Firmware. It's only £169.95 including free next day delivery. best place to get it in the UK I would say and customer support were really useful when I asked if they could check the stock. From the email I got back he said there's quite a few left in stock so get them while they're there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn that's cheap.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slower speeds for gen4
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then...