Hacking My Sky3DS won't even turn the light on. Please help!

koggaccio

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Same problem here :(
Sky3ds buyed from digibay.es and no led light at all, no signs Of Life...already tried all methods (paper trick included) but no success. Probably something inside is disconnected or broken (the card comes directly from china inside a medium protected letter, so maybe it takes several bumps).

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same problem here :(
Sky3ds buyed from digibay.es and no led light at all, no signs Of Life...already tried all methods (paper trick included) but no success. Probably something inside is disconnected or broken (the card comes directly from china inside a medium protected letter, so maybe it takes several bumps).

At this point you rma it. If you exhaust all testing, different system, different mSD, different app version, than an rma is in play.

D

Deleted-19228

What in the actual fuck is up with your reactions? Am I complaining about your advices? The hell?

I was saying I was waiting on Jutty for a bit for his video that he said he was gonna put up to try that method before I send it back to make sure it doesn't work at all. And while I was waiting I was just replying to what you guys were saying and explaining my concerns with returning it, I obviously will have to return it if it doesn't work, it's not like I'm on here all day crying for help. No need to be dicks, lordy.

Clearly this post has run it's course now that advice has turned to sour bullshit, cheers to everyone who helped, I'm out.

PS: Jutty is you ever check the post again for whatever reason, and you decided to post a video showing your paper method, comment the link to it on my youtube video buddy, much appreciated either way!

No, you just seem to be ignoring that everyone is saying you most likely got a faulty card. You only have so many day to return/exchange.

koggaccio

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
At this point you rma it. If you exhaust all testing, different system, different mSD, different app version, than an rma is in play.
Asked for a rma. They was very gentle and gave me instructions how to send back the card to china. They will made tests on it and replace with a new one with no costs (except what I payed to ship back to china but was only 4€). The only problem is time: it tooks about 20 days the first time from china to Italy, so now a round trip will take more than a month :(

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Of course.. They have received the faulty sky3ds and today They will ship a new one with no additional costs. Great comunication with the assistance. Hoping that the new one will be OK!

Hopefully they test it before shipping. Because if it comes damage than you know its your postal service.

Sang Nguyen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Again, thank you so much to everyone for helping me out, I was so excited getting my Sky3DS and this has just been a gutting experience for me. So thanks for the help.

So I decided to make a video showing the problem because it makes more sense I feel, also some more info, I bought my mSD at the store, original Kingston so it should be fine, also the Sky3DS was bought from a reseller listed on the official Sky3DS site. Also emailed the SKy3DS site and they said that it definitely works on ANY 3DS. So they don't believe the theory some people posted here that some 3DS don't work with it or whatever.

Again thank you for the attention!

S=i have the same issue before you might have to play with it if not i can give u a trust site that u can buy and dont have that problem

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Hn-gx9VjRt8?t=153