HELP PLEASE!

BeatMaker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was trying to switch from Boot9Strap to FastBoot. I already had BAX installed, and accidentally deleted my boot.firm and replaced it with FastBoot, which apparently was wrong. It wouldn't boot after that, so I put my Boot9Strap.firm on the SD card and renamed it to boot.firm, and it still won't boot. The blue light turns on and the screens turn on, but nothing else happens. PLEASE HELP! I JUST GOT MY NEW 3DS XL AND I DONT WANT TO BUY ANOTHER ONE
Post automatically merged:

Note: I know it's a problem with the bootloader bcuz if I take out the SD card, boot it, and then put it back in everything works fine

Last edited by BeatMaker,

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was trying to switch from Boot9Strap to FastBoot. I already had BAX installed, and accidentally deleted my boot.firm and replaced it with FastBoot, which apparently was wrong. It wouldn't boot after that, so I put my Boot9Strap.firm on the SD card and renamed it to boot.firm, and it still won't boot. The blue light turns on and the screens turn on, but nothing else happens. PLEASE HELP! I JUST GOT MY NEW 3DS XL AND I DONT WANT TO BUY ANOTHER ONE
Post automatically merged:

Note: I know it's a problem with the bootloader bcuz if I take out the SD card, boot it, and then put it back in everything works fine
The boot.firm file on the SD card isnt your bootloader. It is luma 3ds. If you want to boot a specific file you put it there. In most cases that is just Luma3ds.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's a shame some people's cake always resort to the same taste