Gaming My Official Save Game Request Thread

FISHY_au

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
^ dude, you don't have to bump. just be patiant. the requests will come, as long as people don't forget how to use the search button.
smile.gif

FlashX007

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hmm i know but meh i need something to work on.........im just going to do what i usually do.....upload anything i want

by the way got an extra microsd usb reader? mine fried

skroops

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey this is an awesome project, I'd really like to see more nds save files.

Btw, can you edit the list with the full title of the game because I don't know what the hell half those games are.

Another cool thing would be if you did incremental saves throughout the game, like for example I lost my save file for Final Fantasy 3 and it would be awesome if I could download someone's save from around the place where I was.

Since it seems like you are playing some of these games the whole way through anyway, it wouldn't be too hard to make a copy of the file every once in a while in case some body is in a similar situation with one of the games you are doing (like especially RPGs or games like GTA) :)

FISHY_au

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i have a wii. although it isn't chipped, and until i become employed, i don't have enough money to buy all the games that would be requested. im not even sure how to get saves off a wii. XD

FlashX007

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i am going to upload a couple more saves for the holiday so i will keep you posted on my work an di will update the saves i left incomplete

FISHY_au

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
BankaiCero09 said:
Hi, to all those that are confused i am making a official thread giving out save games people request because sometimes people just get way too lazy to get to a certain point in a game or want ther people's creativity and i have nothign to do so i am going to be the unlucky one accepting all requests from now on for certain save games people want or help on a game.

also i currently dont have a icon or a sig so if any1s nice after i give them what they wanted if they could make me one or something you dont have to but its the least you could do after all you dont see anyone helping me out when i need something

dude, your doing it. if it was as bad as your making it seem, you wouldn't be doing it in the first place. just tell people what your doing in a way that doesn't make them feel as though they have to sing your praises for what your doing.

and you don't have to try and guilt trip people into making you a sig or avvy dude. just ask. you can find some very skillful and helpful tempers in the computer graphics section.

FlashX007

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i know im sorry its just alot of things happened to me this year and well im taking it out i guess ill stop the moaning.............

fyi my ds broke
and its gonna be my birthday on the 24th and ima spend it in the hospital ^^.............V_V

MattyyR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I was just wondering, does anyone have a DBZ attack of the sayans / saiyans Sav file that they'd be willing to spare for me?
For some reason my data corrupted.
Anywhere from Gohan being trained by Piccolo, to Goku being brought to Earth to help hunt for the Dragon Balls Would be absolutely awesome thanks smile.gif
Or... Anywhere around there
smile.gif

(E) Or (U) Doesn't make a difference.

Please can someone upload? I've spent hours on mine and it'd be kinda irritating to have to do it again.
I can't just leave it, i got addicted...

Thanks if you can!
smile.gif

FlashX007

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
.....................thanks........i was in the hospital for over 6 months now......so yea........my ds broke there from overuse cause theres nothing to do much.............im there because im ill...........all i can say bye

ill be cleared in 2 weeks tho so thats good and well i just wish i got a ds from the contest but i never win anything or get presents so why bother..........

FlashX007

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
thats uncalled for and unfair you have no right to step into it and say what you want believe it or not i never asked for your opinion being ill doesnt mean you want attention he asked and hes a friend that helps me post savs so i said the truth...........

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
injected11 said:
(hands you a big box of Attention)

Merry Xmas. Now you can stop begging for it.

+1 XD

QUOTEthats uncalled for and unfair you have no right to step into it and say what you want believe it or not i never asked for your opinion being ill doesnt mean you want attention he asked and hes a friend that helps me post savs so i said the truth...........

In injected's defense, you never asked him NOT for his opinion and i believe as a human being he has the right to freedom of speech?
So ACTUALLY he does have the right to come in and say what he wants because of freedom of speech, and he can put in his opinion cause you didnt say he couldnt before he posted.

So... BankaiCero09, you are quite wrong young sir. Good luck with the..... Healing?

FlashX007

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
*ugh leave me alone im done with everybody like that and that is like that

im going to upload what i got left before its too late i guess but untill i get a new ds im stuck.......and nobody cares anyway

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pissing in a pee bottle