Gaming My Official Save Game Request Thread

SD95

Trophies
XP
Country
i wish you luck in finding a partner to cover japanese games
yay.gif
bow.gif
although i dont want any save games now i'll surely come back when i need it.........
yaynds.gif

FlashX007

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
im sorry for being selfish few months back i was just finding an excuse not to do this but i will upload back those popular saves and new ones currently im working on pmd sky and ive collected and beaten everything so far except for 3rd and 4th generation pokes so if you guys can wait i can upload pmd sky with all pokes found legitimately

FISHY_au

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
look, buddy, if the stress is too much, id gladly help you out. just give me some of your requests and ill work on em for you. we could be like partners, know what im sayin'? =D

FlashX007

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ill take you up on that hey umm to be honest im kind of stuck on new reuests because narin didnt update the cheat files yet if you can help me out maybe you can help me out by getting somethying that will help me finish the games faster cuz im almost done sky sav for pmd and marvel alliance 2 but i need some cheats dont have to if you dont want to and i just felt stressed because no1 thanked me at the end of the day

KenSniper

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hey, i kinda need a save file for Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days at standard mode at around Days 90-ish, something kinda happened to my save file, the whole thing got corrupted and now all my hardwork is gone.. =(

FISHY_au

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
KenSniper said:
Hey, i kinda need a save file for Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days at standard mode at around Days 90-ish, something kinda happened to my save file, the whole thing got corrupted and now all my hardwork is gone.. =(
I'll work on it for you. Expect the result in a couple of days. I will start working on it as soon as i have a bit more information. Before I get started, please include:

-What kind of gear you like (air combos / strength / ground combos / magic / ect.)
-What kind of magic you use
-Any other side notes about your panels
-Which Holo-Missions / Multi-Player Missions you have completed
-What you've linked / want linked to various panels (ie. Technical Gear+ w/ Ability Unit x2 )

Please don't ask for things like 53 strength and 68 magic and stuff, coz it ain't goin to happen. Also, i spose i don't mind getting a cirtain amount of freebie tokens, but you'll have to say please =P
Please imagine you were in my shoes and THEN ask what you want to be done, seeing as I will do my best, but somethings just aren't going to happen. Please reply soon so I can get started. (PM is esiest)

Btw, welcome to GBATemp! Hope you get heaps out of this site. And lol at my 69 posts. XD

FlashX007

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
m3 real

and as for you go to filetrip and download one i uploaded a sav with everything unlocked just go to mission mode and play from that point on or something its a rele good sav has everything unlocked in literal terms i mean everything

ZeWan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey.
I use r4

Basically, I just need someone who can get past the Icepak part in Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games (U) to make me a save after the freeze at this point. I heard it works on Acekards so help?
smile.gif
It'll only take 5mins maximum

Probably a lot of people are stuck with this same problem but I can't find a topic with the saves in ;\.

BTW, I would like to keep my course records and mission numbers along with my gallery so I'm gonna upload the save and I hope someone wll help me ;].

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XA040RXZ

FlashX007

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i have made a sav for that so i shall upload it yes..............and also umm crimsonite umm tht dat file u had didnt have the new rom cheats so i cant rele finish my work fast enough

FISHY_au

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
very sorry about the cheat file. i wasn't sure, but i guess they just haven't been made yet. I can make cheats, but not complex ones. I'm a bit of a noob at scripting cheats. I go for the simple stuff, like inf. ammo and inf. health and walk through walls and speed modifyers and stuff.

@KenSniper

I have finished your file for Kingdom Hearts. Please go to the link below to get it. I have not bought anything off moogle or synthasised anything and the panels are empty, so basically you can fully customize all that the way you like it. If you have problems with it, please either reply here or PM me.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (U).sav

ZeWan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uh.
I download the mario and sonic winter games save.

This is not what I asked for lol.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XA040RXZ

There's my save.
I would like you to download it, get me past the Icepeak hang and then reupload it.
It would keep my records, emblems, medals and course records D:

Thanks.

ZeWan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uhh... again.

It's great what you're doing and helping everyone; you should keep that save in the first post for everyone to use.

If I didn't work:

http://www.shunyweb.info/convert.php

You can convert saves here btw.

And my post was not 100% offensive thank you very much
smile.gif

You're doing a great job but I would like it if you actually made things more clearer;
just a suggestion

Thanks anyways if you can't do my save. I hope you can.

FlashX007

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i only have m3 it works and it doesnt work it always works so when it doesnt i dont question it anyhow sorry but meh i found it somewhat offensive its like hey you did it wrong do it all over again like you know besides no1s saying thanks...............STILL havent heard one good thing bout the files ive been reuploading so far

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: and the morning cuz school