Hacking MT-Card and GW/clones question

juins

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
havent seen this asked before anywhere, after being scammed by eachmall, been thinking about picking up an mt-card.

Are GWs savefiles compatible with MT-card? do u just rename the save to the filename of your game and thats it? or does it still output the .sav files the same way GW does (ex: 0003729032023.sav) ?

juins

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I made a thread about 2 months ago about this.

ordered 2 GWs, only received 1, and a note that they were out of stock so instead they gave me the 'newer 'better r4i 3ds deluxe edition.

To this day im still fighting via complaints to recieve my initial product. Language barrier :/ ugh

lambstone

No. Nyet. 不. Non. Nein.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country

ordered 2 GWs, only received 1, and a note that they were out of stock so instead they gave me the 'newer 'better r4i 3ds deluxe edition.

To this day im still fighting via complaints to recieve my initial product. Language barrier :/ ugh

Oh yeah. I remember seeing you post something like that.

From what I remember GW saves are compatible with MT-card, you just need to rename it.

Breadwin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Why didn't youu do a charge back ?

daniilS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Some time ago I wanted to order a Gateway too (now I'm focused on the MT-card), ordered from an official Dutch language Spanish based reseller (flashcard.es), and some time later they sent me an email, telling about the Gateway being dangerous, that the few remaining in stock soon will be destroyed and that they will send a 3DSLink instead. Luckily I could cancel my order and they returned the money, but I wonder how it's possible that even official GW resellers are anti-GW right now.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Some time ago I wanted to order a Gateway too (now I'm focused on the MT-card), ordered from an official Dutch language Spanish based reseller (flashcard.es), and some time later they sent me an email, telling about the Gateway being dangerous, that the few remaining in stock soon will be destroyed and that they will send a 3DSLink instead. Luckily I could cancel my order and they returned the money, but I wonder how it's possible that even official GW resellers are anti-GW right now.
Lol I doubt it, seems a lot of resellers where trying to push their clone stock on to unsuspecting customers

Breadwin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because it's rather hard to do so with an illegal item.

"Hi, can you help me perform a chargeback? I bought this illegal rom playing device and they gave me another! The nerve of them!"

Did you try though? Is the item illegal in your country ?

What have you got to loose, if i was you i would phone up the card merchant explain you bought a gaming card for a hand held console and they sent you a different product and refuse to send you the correct product, if they inquire more about the product tell them it is a cheat card for cheating in games and that is what its intended purpose was.
If they start bitching about the products legality explain to them VISA, Mastercard card allow processing and payment from this company so they are in effect aiding illegal activity if it is illegal to purchase.
Now at least the company you bought from will be in trouble with the payment processor, VISA/Mastercard and may have that option rescinded causing them a big headache
If you used paypal well i heard they don't knowingly allow purchasing of these type of products at all so their account would be banned

You have heard of the expression " If you don't ask you don't get "

Just like when you go out on a date with a girl :rofl2:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Remember to take your meds like AncientBoi.