Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
themini278 said:
Sorry if this has been asked before, but how do you change the backgound back to default after you have installed one of these?
Its really simple (its answered somewhere, but at the moment I can't remember which thread it was in), just press start while file browsing and there is an option that says something along the lines of "Default Wallpaper" and just click that (second from the bottom).

siwon_SuJu94

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey... umm could anyone make a Super Junior skin for moonshell.... that would be greatly appreciated and a You're Beautiful (korean drama)skin.... Please.. thnx heaps

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Here you go. I'm not sure if it is all ok (took me forever to find decent pictures of Super Junior with everyone...at least, I think its everyone).
I kind of got lazy after that, so I just stuck all of their pictures together, did a poorly done render of the bottom picture and dumped a tennis court behind them (I don't know why I used a tennis court though).
The You're Beautiful one was simpler, I just elongated the sides and the bottom (curses that guy in the middle, he keeps getting strangely split between the two screens). Hopefully they are decent enough (I'm kinda sick and I should probably have been sleeping instead, but meh).

Anyways, hope you like them (I can't judge because I had never heard of Super Junior or You're Beautiful until today).
superjuniorf.png
yourebeautiful.png

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
basher11 said:
megaman ZX
MegamanModelOX.png

Zelda and Link
ZeldaandLink.png

Abstract Blue
AbstractBlue2.png
xD You used the black part of my wallpapers as the template spacer? You might want to fix it though, I can still see my watermark lol. I like the LoZ one, but I think I've seen that abstract blue one somewhere before. (MS2Blog I think)

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jurassicplayer said:
basher11 said:
megaman ZX
MegamanModelOX.png

Zelda and Link
ZeldaandLink.png

Abstract Blue
AbstractBlue2.png
xD You used the black part of my wallpapers as the template spacer? You might want to fix it though, I can still see my watermark lol. I like the LoZ one, but I think I've seen that abstract blue one somewhere before. (MS2Blog I think)

oh that water mark? lol. its hardly noticeable. XD

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can everybody send all their image links for all wallpapers they have made please pm me i will update te first post
smile.gif

Im back in action for real now with the m3i zero and sakura so youll be seeingme active on this thread alot now!

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rockstar said:
Can everybody send all their image links for all wallpapers they have made please pm me i will update te first post
smile.gif

Im back in action for real now with the m3i zero and sakura so youll be seeingme active on this thread alot now!

Sent you a PM.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Rockstar said:
smile.gif

Im back in action for real now with the m3i zero and sakura so youll be seeing me active on this thread alot now!
Sent the pm with all of my wallpapers (xD I've secretly hidden a watermark on all of them now, one so hidden, I don't even know where it is, and took out the accounting for screen space just so there isn't a need to change the settings) and I have two new wallpapers for everyone yay! (well one of them is new, the other was one that I'm attempting again)
kingdomhearts03.jpg
kingdomhearts04.jpg

QUOTE(windsail @ Dec 19 2009, 11:08 AM) Hi guys I'm new to this am I doing it correct? And is png prefered to jpg?

Well, you seem to be doing everything correctly xD. I kind of wished everyone would arrange their pictures side by side rather than straight down (makes it take longer to scroll to the bottom of the page xD), but its just my own pet peeve anyways.
Also, there isn't a preference to filetype, at least I don't think there is (though I prefer jpg since I found out that it has smaller file sizes, since file size adds up in bulk).

5%

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jurassicplayer said:
I'm trying out making wallpapers from those xD. I got two of them done so far, but that last one is really tricky xD. Anyways, here are the ones I tried to poke and prod at (I think they look ok, apart from losing a ton of the picture while sticking the pieces together).
kingdomhearts01.png
kingdomhearts02.png

Hey jurassicplayer,

The wallpaper on the right caught my attention as soon as I landed on it. So much that I decided to rework it a bit, I hope you don't mind(If so, just let me know & I`ll remove it)
gbasp.gif

edit1u.jpg
edit2dx.jpg

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
xD I don't mind, I made them because I wanted them to play nicely with Moonshell in the first place. Anyways, yours looks nicer than mine (should have thought to bring out the colors, silly me, I was probably to bloated from finishing my dastardly work xD) and I like the sparkles.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@