Hacking [LIST] Cards which can use YSMenu/DSTT

oxenh

The most unknown member of GBAtemp
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
hi there,
i recently got a r4igold from www.r4igold.cc , i upgraded to 1.41 with menu 1.7 and can not use any alternative loader
so anyone have the same problem?

UNTDOS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, It so nice to see how my old 2 gb r4 can play pokemon blac k& white but my newer r4i deluxe cant be updated any way I try-_-

CalamityDjenn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
bitonio6 said:
darkreaperofdreams said:
when the makers stop selling them perhaps?don't say anything about them,they're pretty much like the DSTT
pretty much... okay
but why people continue to buy it, when they could buy the original?
closedeyes.gif

Where is CalamityDjenn ?

Hi there.

I had got few problems in my life last months so I've stopped to use my DSi/DSL, so I've stopped my work about DSTT(i) world.
I've seen that this topic helped a lot of people and that Retro use those informations to help people use his updates. That is great.

I would have appreciated people make this subject to live a bit more, but it seems everything is centralized on Retro's topic. Shame on him not linking anything about my work or this topic BTW... not even a "thank you" for people sharing :/

Anyway, I hope you all found a solution because I donnot think I could get on this subject anymore (too much to do nowadays).
Also, sorry for the people that MPed me, I'll read your messages and hope I could give you any answer...

Good evening from France
wink.gif

UNTDOS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, my r4ideluxe is just dead,I haven’t found any way to make ysmenu, wood, wood r4 or any wood clone work on it. The solution for the r4 deluxe does not work on it because for some reason my cart wont load any version of MOONSHL under 1.71. I tried with a 1 Gb sd card but it still wont load anything under MOONSHL 1.71. In other words anyone out there with a fake can use ysmenu or a wood clone, but my firmware is stuck in 2009. I guess I am the only one out there still with a r4i deluxe, not even non comercial roms past a certain year work well on that thing.

dh4m13l

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi! I bought an R4 like the ones in this website, www.r4isdhc.com, notice there's no "-", it's not www.r4i-sdhc.com or whatever. I found out that what I have is a clone, I've been trying to make wood or ysmenu work for hours... I'm so tired of plugging and unplugging my sd card and flashcard, I'm afraid I'm going to brake them this way. Could you please help me out? I'm trying to make Art Academy work.
Thanks...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: