Hacking Mighty Channels

lanman31337

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry about the delay, new kid plus work means not a whole lot of time to do things. I tried it last night with the --path=/nand and --path=/nand/ and neither work. I do however hear the hard drive spinning up so I guess that's a start. Maybe I'll try an older version and see if it works.

MajorSirius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do the abbreviations mean in the Mighty Channels sort screen? I know they are for systems, but what does each later translate to? Thanks.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I now updated the Mighty Channels forwarder from v10 to v11b
smile.gif

Changes:
-Completely removed video code from app booter (faster)
-Removed unneeded video code from dol loader (faster)
-Using official ext2/ext3/ext4 support now (faster)
-Sync with the latest wiixplorer forwarder (smaller and faster)
-Re-added timeout for usb hdds (way higher compatility but slower)

Loading Paths:
QUOTE said:
sd:/apps/mighty_channels/boot.dol
sd:/apps/triiforce_mrc/boot.dol
sd:/apps/mighty_channels/boot.elf
sd:/apps/triiforce_mrc/boot.elf
usb:/apps/mighty_channels/boot.dol
usb:/apps/triiforce_mrc/boot.dol
usb:/apps/mighty_channels/boot.elf
usb:/apps/triiforce_mrc/boot.elf

Download:
Mighty Channels - MIGH - IOS58 v11b.wad (Mirror)

Have fun!

chop

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm getting a black screen every time I try to return to the menu screen, I've got the menu fix turned on but still no joy.

dx2 v6 base 56, lastest mighty channels. vitual nand on SD.

I've tried using dx2 v7 beta, mighty channels mod and nand on usb but I get the same freeze on everygame

any ideas?

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting a black screen every time I try to return to the menu screen, I've got the menu fix turned on but still no joy.

I've tried using dx2 v7 beta, mighty channels mod and nand on usb but I get the same freeze on everygame

any ideas?
have you tried the mighty channels mod?

chop

Trophies
XP
Country

any ideas?
have you tried the mighty channels mod?

papermanzero

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
only a short question:
Is it possible to activate partial emulation for mighty channels???

I read there is the possibility to do a full emulation (to load the nand completely from an external drive) or to perform a partial emulation (to load the game and the saves from an external drive, but the rest is handled via the "normal" system).

I belive this partial emulation could solve some problems with some games. Like Swords and Soldiers which is not working with d2x cios and full emulation.

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
only a short question:
Is it possible to activate partial emulation for mighty channels???

I read there is the possibility to do a full emulation (to load the nand completely from an external drive) or to perform a partial emulation (to load the game and the saves from an external drive, but the rest is handled via the "normal" system).

I belive this partial emulation could solve some problems with some games. Like Swords and Soldiers which is not working with d2x cios and full emulation.
The only ref I know of for "partial emulation" and "full emulation" is with usb loader gx; but doesnt said games run form neek fine?

papermanzero

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The only ref I know of for "partial emulation" and "full emulation" is with usb loader gx; but doesnt said games run form neek fine?

I read also on this board something about partial emulation, which shall optimize the emulation.
But dunno. That's why I am asking the question.

bm123456

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cannot get mighty channels or the mod to work with Sr Corario Neo geo injected wads ,, i have to go back to base 38 rev 17 and they work fine ,, does mighty channels need an update or the new d2x7 or do i need to report this to Davebol? :(

bm123456

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Xflak , I was trying d2x base 38 v7 and base 38 v6 and Art of fighting 3, and other injected wads from Sr Corasario just reboots the wii . If i go back to base 38 rev 17 it plays normal as always ..

I tried other VC games from N and they worked properly ,, so i guessing it is from the uni bios Sr Corasrio used in making his wad that the new d2x cios doesn't like

Dark.Shingo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Does cheats works on the latest version of MC? Got the latest version, the channel fowarder, but no matter which option i choose, no luck. Got the appropiate folder structure in the USB and SD, but MC keeps saying "Failed to load fat:\config\mighty\cheats\etc.etc.etc.". What should I do?

DEFIANT

a daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Use PostLoader. I think marc_max tried to get it working, had trouble, then stopped. I use PostLoader, to boot into sneek; which loads postloader in seek, to play all my VC and WW with cheats supported.

Dark.Shingo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Use PostLoader. I think marc_max tried to get it working, had trouble, then stopped. I use PostLoader, to boot into sneek; which loads postloader in seek, to play all my VC and WW with cheats supported.
Any guide you could provide to better understand PostLoader? As far as I can read, it could be booted instead of the system menu or accessed via homebrew channel. I don't think I could use it instead of the system menu, since my wife uses the Wii too and i fear it could be too confusing to her. Any help? I'm gonna check the forum, but since you have experience on it, I really appreciate your advice.

Edit: Nah, i just checked. Too much hassle to have cheats in WW games. Better left it as is and hope it gets implemented eventually in MC. Thanks anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol