ROM Hack MHX DLC Encryption

_eyCaRambA_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally got it working! The new version of my MHX Data Manager homebrew application lets you get the encryption keys from all regions :D
That means you don't need CFW (just homebrew) and you don't even need any of the games to get the keys!
Brilliant! Thanks for your continued work on all things MH-homebrew :)

HYC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
So guys, can help me a favor ? If i try my best at last . Still can't work it.
Can request the key from yours ? :cry:
because i am do not know the knowledge about the game's software

HYC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
i've start the homebrew with my 3ds, if i want to run mhx data manager. should i need to install menuhax_manager v3.0 with the same time ? Thanks guys :grog:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

because in homebrew, when i choose the mhx data manager, the scrren of my 3ds is not any responding, upper screen is full black, bottom screen is full yellow color :cry: Any suggestion guys ?

moghedien

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i've start the homebrew with my 3ds, if i want to run mhx data manager. should i need to install menuhax_manager v3.0 with the same time ? Thanks guys :grog:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

because in homebrew, when i choose the mhx data manager, the scrren of my 3ds is not any responding, upper screen is full black, bottom screen is full yellow color :cry: Any suggestion guys ?
You don't need to install menuhax but it's easier then using the browser every time. As for it getting stuck on a yellow screen, it's because it's trying to take over eShop to get the permissions it needs. Sometimes that fails, just keep trying.

HYC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
:wacko:i see. the source code link need to download and overwrite with the compiled version before copy into 3ds? or just only copy the compiled version and ignore source code link. thanks a lot

moghedien

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:wacko:i see. the source code link need to download and overwrite with the compiled version before copy into 3ds? or just only copy the compiled version and ignore source code link. thanks a lot
Just download the "mhx_data_manager.zip" file from the release page and unzip it to your SD card.

HYC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Still same stuck in the color windows, sometimes yellow, green or red.
Guys can show the screenshot if sucessful for a reference ?:wacko: Thanks

HYC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Guys, My N3ds is version 11.0.0-33J, paste the mhx data manager in my 3ds folder.
And using HBL 1.1.1 ver to open the XML, is it my step correct ? :cry: need more help

SilverioRB

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I installed all The Japanese DLC in my MHGen game, but all descryptions of The Quest is "????". Exists a way to translate it to english by my own?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsG-jJcrlr0