Metroid Prime Federation Force announced for 3DS

met.PNG

Check out the trailer for the latest game in the Metroid series, exclusive to the 3DS.

Releasing 2016.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm a little sick of under performing 3D Castlevania Metroid games. Haven't Nintendo learned anything from 1 their failures/marginal successes 2. the huge success indie efforts like Bloodstained. Yes there is a huge pent up demand for a really good platformer and that should be Metroid
Metroid Prime was great though. This doesn't even deserve to have the name Metroid on it.

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aw yeah! I hope it 4th part right after third! *watch video* ........Fuck......I want to know who is that ship follow Samus's ship. Oh well. Better than nothing.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Kinda looks like they farmed the game out to Majesco or something.
Guess after Other M bombed, N isn't willing to risk any money into the franchise anymore.

Crimsonflare

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Nintendo, I hate you. So much time waiting for a new Metroid game to see... this? I always loved Nintendo, but this is underwhelming, too much crap. They should be ashamed, I would.

Last edited by Crimsonflare,

tatripp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All of this was done marginally on the original DS with Metroid Prime Hunters. Even the graphics look the same.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
At work all day, heard a Metroid game got announced. Got home, looked at it and I wanna...

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
How calm you are. I destroyed my living room, twice. Hooked up my gamecube and played metroid prime 2 to clam myself knowing this game is a masterpiece.

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How calm you are. I destroyed my living room, twice. Hooked up my gamecube and played metroid prime 2 to clam myself knowing this game is a masterpiece.
Only reason why I am calm as my mind is still in stupid retail. I was gonna go play MP2 and speedrun to forget this abomination.

Reactions: VinsCool

XDel

Author of Alien Breed: Projekt Odamex
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was hoping that they would be taking the Metroid series into a more serious direction.

This video fleshing what we have out pretty well and left me feeling that they could make Metroid into their more serious property icon.

That being said, I'm still happy to see a FPS coming to the 3DS, even though it does look very DS. The soccer game might be mild fun as well, though I think without Samus, the morph ball and other items will be lost. None the less, if there is exploration and good map design, a Co-Op Metroid, even if it does look childish, could be a lot of fun.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/BiY0vNuu1eg?si=0nwmSHWeLkfcJJ__