vietknightx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TwinBlades said:
Heres my FC:4382-9907-8699. This is my first time playing Megaman because I thought it looked boring since the first release. I guess I was wrong
closedeyes.gif
the game is addicting and shouldn't had judged it like TWEWY. BTW, I'm at the part where your in the beach (Aloaha I think). Am I behind?

One more thing, would I need to play the past MegaMan guys to understand the game more cause I'm a bit confused how he saved Earth twice now :S?

Oh and how does the WiFi thing for this work? Theres like Battle Mates and Brother Band. Can someone give me a brief description of this????

Thanks.

im ahead of you but dont worry and there is minor things you need to know from the other two things so far nothing important about the past was talked about except for mu but it tells you wat it is in this game.

also i think brother bands are the things to help u add abilities the more brothers you have the better and battle mates are for people you want to fight. I added you twinblade wat time can you get on so we can be brothers

vietknightx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i would make a brotherband pact with anyone and you found the fc when you go to network in the menu screen then go to wifi then friend code invt brotherband not battlemate

aizen000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ive added both of you guys too, but it might take me a while to confirm you since my wifi is being weird

Edit:
i got both of you guys, hello new bros!
biggrin.gif

aizen000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vietknightx said:
thats weird i dont have you yet we still need to confirm each other at the same time right? mines still in the ready state

huh? add me then leave and come back to invite screen, i think that should work. cause i already have both of you guys, cool corvus form btw

TwinBlades

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry, I was outside for quite a long time. I'll add both of you (Aizen and Viet) later cause I'm busy atm. Sorry!!!

aizen000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bridgy84 said:
I would love to brotherband. i am playing black ace and my fc is 1462 4098 8452

I just added you and twinblades but it says ur not ready yet.

how come adding brothers is so complicated now?? =/

TwinBlades

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm on right now. 9:29 EST PM. Vist my site at the group page so I know when your ready. THE THING IS SO COMPLICATED
frown.gif

aizen000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TwinBlades said:
I'm on right now. 9:29 EST PM. Vist my site at the group page so I know when your ready. THE THING IS SO COMPLICATED
frown.gif

im on too, i added you twinblade, can u add me.

TwinBlades

Trophies
XP
Country
What does the 90+ and HUB mean? Its on yours. What does the brother band thing do actually tho? Do I add you for battlemate as well? How do you also change your noise form :S

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: idk