Misc Megaman Star force 3 Teams and brotherband

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do any of you guys have a US save that is past the part where u get noise? I need it as a template cuz my save freezes whenever i fight noise. I have no AR, my game is clean, im kinda clueless now. Anyone wanna upload so i can test different scenarios? this kinda sucks. i can do anything else before that but i cant get noise whenever it says warning it just freezes. can someone upload one for kicks so i can test?

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok thanks!
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
blush.gif
blush.gif
blush.gif
blush.gif

lionati

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
guys im in a big trouble.i played the japanese red joker rom and now i play the usa red joker but with the japanese sav file.however now all friend codes i input is invalid even if they are from japanese players.also i transfer my japanese sav file to the japanese rom again but even there i couldn input fc for the same dam reason(invalid)what can i do?is there aNY way to clean my game without deleting my sav file?is there any site to help me about this issue.what is more the undersquare forums has been broken because everytime i try to log in it says:ips driver error.i m so desperate and have such bad luck.please ,megaman fans,help me. thanks
frown.gif

laeeqmaster1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am a Black Ace with Gemini noise who's beaten Crimson Dragon SP. PM me if you want to make a Brotherband. I am already part of a team and would like more members.

devonm13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh sorry but I jst noticed that I have rouge noise form and can't make a brotherband but i'll try and change my form. i'll inform you once I change form. ok?

devonm13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey i''l be your brother as I have none.
cry.gif
My friend code is 2922-7082-5508 I finally changed my noise form to ophiuca so I can make brotherbands so just tell me when your ready.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool