Misc Megaman Star force 3 Teams and brotherband

Yatashi Strife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone add me as a brother band i have Black Ace and i Have Corvus Noise and can go back to Gemini.My Friend Code is 262207530350. Thanks it
doesnt matter what version u have

Kamiyama

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I added Yatashi and FitzH to brothers. You need to be ready on wifi to confirm it. If anyone else need or want to be brother, just PM me.

hellbeast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
im a rouge noise so i can't friend request but i am willing to be battle mates anyone that wanna be my battle mate then post a messge replying to mine saying yes and your friend code mine is --3695--8760--3738--
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
nds.gif
nds.gif

Posts merged

o.O and if you want to be friends i have another account i will add a post here soon he is a cancer black ace oo ya and my rouge is to!!!!!!!!
ph34r.gif
ph34r.gif

Posts merged

and soon i will also add my japanese acc so if anyone out their has the japanese version of black ace then im willing to friend u my battle mate section is full
smile.gif
smile.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yay.gif
yay.gif
grog.gif
grog.gif

cornell 529

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hellbeast said:
im a rouge noise so i can't friend request but i am willing to be battle mates anyone that wanna be my battle mate then post a messge replying to mine saying yes and your friend code mine is --3695--8760--3738-- :yayds: :yayds: :yayds:
nds.gif
nds.gif

Posts merged

o.O and if you want to be friends i have another account i will add a post here soon he is a cancer black ace oo ya and my rouge is to!!!!!!!!
ph34r.gif
ph34r.gif

Posts merged

and soon i will also add my japanese acc so if anyone out their has the japanese version of black ace then im willing to friend u my battle mate section is full
smile.gif
smile.gif
:yayds: :yayds:
yay.gif
yay.gif
grog.gif
grog.gif

i could be your battle mate i am gemini noise and my friendcodes is : 0303-0319-7366 a am already add you now i am waiting for you so you can add me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: *peacefully