wallpapertop.png

Do you have that in blue?

Gocario

GBAFail'd
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have all the themes in a list on the first post ;)
Speaking of this, it's a pain to Open manually all themes. D:
Having a main spoiler for "Themes", and maybe sub spoiler for "Wallpaper Themes", or "Pure water OMG such ecologist wow" is good enough.
If the user wants to browse themes, it's to see them. :)

Reactions: JJTapia19

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Having a main spoiler for "Themes", and maybe sub spoiler for "Wallpaper Themes", or "Pure water OMG such ecologist wow" is good enough.
Sounds good. I just wanted to keep things up as organized as I could but I understand where you are coming from. I'll work on it tonight and I'll ask for opinions. :yay:

Reactions: klear and fmkid

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Maybe, will be a little bit of a challenge though.

@Red3agle Hope you get the themes section up soon, themes are all over the place in this thread :/
Ok I just made another theme list on the first post! This one haves all the themes without spoilers so you'll only need to open the list to see all of the themes. I have not removed the old list yet. Please let me know which one you preffer! Theme List 1 or Theme List 2. I'll add sub categories later :wink:

Reactions: SLiV3R

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Ok I just made another theme list on the first post! This one haves all the themes without spoilers so you'll only need to open the list to see all of the themes. I have not removed the old list yet. Please let me know which one you preffer! Theme List 1 or Theme List 2. I'll add sub categories later :wink:
I think List 1 is fine!... But I have another suggestion: Why don't you put directly download links instead of post links? Could you, please?

Reactions: klear and JJTapia19

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I think List 1 is fine!... But I have another suggestion: Why don't you put directly download links instead of post links? Could you, please?
I could do it but theme makers can get easier feedback if people find their post directly. Then they could get replys and likes to know what people thought about their theme. I could add both, direct download and link to the post if theme makers agree. Please everyone let me know what you think. :lol:

Last edited by JJTapia19,

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I could do it but theme makers can get easier feedback if people find their post directly. Then they could get replys and likes to know what people thought about their theme. I could add both, direct download and link to the post if theme makers agree. Please everyone let me know what you think. :lol:
Oh... Good point!

Shaker78

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
What do the tempers think about this way to make the theme list?
(less scrolling and same background color in spoiler)

YZWkjR5.jpg

or so for a better look?

kwJLpPV.png

Last edited by Shaker78,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway