Hacking Mario Maker Manual with 5.5 Spoof

NgXAlex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So it's confirmed it's not only me.

Thanks for your help SonyUSA, do you think a fix is possible or it's definitely dead ?

Digital Manuals are not very important, but on Mario Maker we can unlock some goodies by entering secret codes from the Art Book.

;)

Last edited by NgXAlex,

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
How about that... Think that future games will be affected like that? I hope that people who spoof their consoles don't lock themselves out of future games.

NgXAlex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Sorry-- the manual? You mean the electronic booklet that comes with the game? Do people care about that, and isn't that available free online anyway?

Digital Manuals are not very important, but on Mario Maker we can unlock some goodies by entering secret codes from the Art Book.

;)

karloz25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

;)

I have mario maker with spoof. Can someone post a screenshot or video of the input field thats missing? Where is it located in the game?

hms

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Seychelles
Last edited by hms,

karloz25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mario maker uses browser for manual and you can type codes there, opens videos of 'making of' etc.

Press home button and select manual, or ? mark in game.(with spoof you get 'blank' browser)
thank u.
yes blank screen :(

ihateu3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you love a game that much to get that really nitty gritty about it, just fucking buy it, Jesus obviously you are very much obsessed and hardcore about it...

If you just wanna play it like other people, than you are fine the way it is now.

cavolo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
If you love a game that much to get that really nitty gritty about it, just fucking buy it, Jesus obviously you are very much obsessed and hardcore about it...

If you just wanna play it like other people, than you are fine the way it is now.
Dude, they have bought the game. They just want to play it completly. Mario Maker isn't compatible with Loadiine, so they have just spoofed ther wiiU firmware, nothing more.

ihateu3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude, they have bought the game. They just want to play it completly. Mario Maker isn't compatible with Loadiine, so they have just spoofed ther wiiU firmware, nothing more.

As of loadiine V4.0 Mariomaker is compatible, sorry for assuming that is what they wanted.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk how hot of a take this is, but science as a subject sucks