ROM Hack Official Mario Kart 7 - Custom Track Grand Prix 7 (CTGP-7)

What would you like to see more?

• New Custom Tracks

Votes: 114 61.6%
  • New Extra Features (such as backwards cam, etc)

Votes: 71 38.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xZaggin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey Pablo, I downloaded an NTR Cheat thing for MK7 that enabled like 500CC and 900CC or something like that, it was a post you made, how would I get this to work with CTGP-7 instead of MK7?

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Will you be able to clock the CTGP-7 speed up on the N3DS to it's highest? In some maps I do notice a lot lag, but not too much to the point that it freezes and then it kicks back into action.
Just press X+Y and set N3DS Clock Speed.

Reactions: PabloMK7

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Ok, thanks, but when I pressed X + Y while booting up from HANS I thought it froze, but I pressed either select or start and it didn't lag anymore on one of the laggy maps
Wait, what?! :blink:
That's not supposed to work. That's an NTR buttoncombo. :huh:

Mr.Faq2015

/ˈmɪstə ˈfæk/
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
It happens like all the time in certain parts of the maps.
Shadowehh is actually right, though I didn't care that much about that since it's just for a couple of seconds (even less than that) and it doesn't happen in all tracks. Plus it's something that it's not because of ctgp-7, but because of mk7 itself demanding too much resources from the 3ds (also similar to ctgp-r on wii if trying to play a custom track in local 2-player mode). I know it's redundant to mention this though, but hey, neither mk7 nor mkw are perfect games. Anyway, another track that has this happening in some parts is Stewie's Miku B. Speculator track, inside the tunnel (it's barely noticeable since the whole thing is spinning while you go through, but the game still slows down a little)

Stewie1.0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shadowehh is actually right, though I didn't care that much about that since it's just for a couple of seconds (even less than that) and it doesn't happen in all tracks. Plus it's something that it's not because of ctgp-7, but because of mk7 itself demanding too much resources from the 3ds (also similar to ctgp-r on wii if trying to play a custom track in local 2-player mode). I know it's redundant to mention this though, but hey, neither mk7 nor mkw are perfect games. Anyway, another track that has this happening in some parts is Stewie's Miku B. Speculator track, inside the tunnel (it's barely noticeable since the whole thing is spinning while you go through, but the game still slows down a little)
There was an update on the track that removes the lag completely. Also, it's called Miku's Birthday Spectacular, not Miku's Birthday Speculator. Pablo made a mistake

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.