ROM Hack MapleStory DS - English Translation Project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sightlight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
still, the whole story was not in english...thats practicly the body of the game... So what clash did doesnt really matter...I understand how DF feels...also: clash should remove the link o that MS translation and stop from spredding! it has only been up a couple hours so cmon! dont through all the responsability to clash as well... Most of the poeple in watching the topic which were like 44 and more were like "release the patch" including me... everybody diserves a chance...

stonegolem

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello Guys,

Even I will not be able to use it, I still would like to see the success of the translation project.
So many people sacrificed their time and effort on this project. Many people tried to make a feedback for it`s success.

I have seen an early release of the patch on other post and I even thought it was the real one.
That person made a mistake with or without realizing the importance of what he has done.
But, should all other followers suffer from his mistake ?
Since there are many loyal followers to the original team, that might still be a good reason to continue.

We followers can not totally understand the feeling of you guys right now. So, I can't say "I know how you feel".
But I can request you guys to continue and try to forgive what have done before.

clashthunder

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
stonegolem said:
Hello Guys,

Even I will not be able to use it, I still would like to see the success of the translation project.
So many people sacrificed their time and effort on this project. Many people tried to make a feedback for it`s success.

I have seen an early release of the patch on other post and I even thought it was the real one.
That person made a mistake with or without realizing the importance of what he has done.
Since there are many loyal followers to the original team, that might still be a good reason to continue.

We followers can not totally understand the feeling of you guys right now. So, I can't say "I know how you feel".
But I can request you guys to continue and try to forgive what have done before.

The patch is the effort of 5 guys excloding DarkFrost.
He did nothing and he's trying to lie to prove that he's right.
look "The Truth" thread on Hacking and Translations

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Let's keep the drama to a minimum or I'll lock the thread. Thanks.
smile.gif

stonegolem

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
clashthunder said:
stonegolem said:
Hello Guys,

The patch is the effort of 5 guys excloding DarkFrost.
He did nothing and he's trying to lie to prove that he's right.
look "The Truth" thread on Hacking and Translations

I did.
And the overall situation made me sad.
Maybe a group post including all group members point of view can explain the reality and provide respect to it.

clashthunder

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

DarkFrost

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Whatever, nothing you say matters since you released the patch.

Seriously, making a post to attack another is pathetic. And to say I was not active is truly a lie. Also yes I did not make mapletrans, or translate or any of that... but I organized a team and brought users with various skills together to bring something positive to the community.

If you think you are so amazing and don't need people like me on the team. Than mabye you should just do it all yourself, since you have no respect for your other teammates.

...btw sedicius has not been online since he has been on vacation, so how did he agree to your releasing a patch.

PS: I never insulted anyone or had anything to do with flaming. I always tried to keep the team positive, so for one of our own members to flame, be disrespectful, lie, and fall to such a low of creating a thread to attack someone else is sad.

Now your on your own, good luck forming a new team and continuing.

clashthunder

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DarkFrost said:
Whatever, nothing you say matters since you released the patch.

Seriously, making a post to attack another is pathetic. And to say I was not active is truly a lie. Also yes I did not make mapletrans, or translate or any of that... but I organized a team and brought users with various skills together to bring something positive to the community.

If you think you are so amazing and don't need people like me on the team. Than mabye you should just do it all yourself, since you have no respect for your other teammates.

...btw sedicius has not been online since he has been on vacation, so how did he agree to your releasing a patch.

PS: I never insulted anyone or had anything to do with flaming. I always tried to keep the team positive, so for one of our own members to flame, be disrespectful, lie, and fall to such a low of creating a thread to attack someone else is sad.

Now your on your own, good luck forming a new team and continuing.

everyone else agreed and you weren't there, that doen's make difference.
you broke the team, and now since you've quit don't bother and just go away please

PS: who lied huh? lol

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I think this would better if done through PMs guys. Go off, sort your differences out and then come back and post the result. If you keep arguing here I'll close both threads up.

clashthunder

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TrolleyDave said:
I think this would better if done through PMs guys. Go off, sort your differences out and then come back and post the result. If you keep arguing here I'll close both threads up.
sorry we will finish this off somewhere else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work