Should I add more screenshots?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gravicapa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks, but sadly it seems as if bluestacks (just like amiDuOS) doesn't support NFC.

As luckily tagmo is open source I now have a project for a rainy day.

edit: Observations (notes for me a well as other interested folks):
- writing BCC1 (page 2 byte 0) is unnecessary. cargo cult?
- amiitool seems to en-/decrypt everything, even the unencrypted parts

edit the second:
was easier than i thought, thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread.

bash wrapper script (requiring linux and an NFC writer that is supported by libnfc (http://nfc-tools.org/index.php?title=Devices_compatibility_matrix), my ACR122U works fine): https://gist.github.com/bkifft/c6fa52dc39e29b85cb2787ac6dd633ed

You can make a similar application for windows? :) I have ACR122U, i want to record Amibo on NTAG215. Or just recording application *.bin on NTAG215 with help ACR122U. Thanks in advance.

bkifft

avowed Cuthwaldian
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
yes they should work :)im still on the hunt for a decent uk seller :/
I bought mine from http://stores.ebay.co.uk/zipnfc/, all of them working like a charm.

You can make a similar application for windows? :) I have ACR122U, i want to record Amibo on NTAG215. Or just recording application *.bin on NTAG215 with help ACR122U. Thanks in advance.
Sorry, but I don't have the spare time to do so. Should work in an virtual machine running linux just fine though, I'd recommend VirtualBox with Ubuntu 16.

Reactions: kingraa777

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, but sadly it seems as if bluestacks (just like amiDuOS) doesn't support NFC.

As luckily tagmo is open source I now have a project for a rainy day.

edit: Observations (notes for me a well as other interested folks):
- writing BCC1 (page 2 byte 0) is unnecessary. cargo cult?
- amiitool seems to en-/decrypt everything, even the unencrypted parts

edit the second:
was easier than i thought, thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread.

bash wrapper script (requiring linux and an NFC writer that is supported by libnfc (http://nfc-tools.org/index.php?title=Devices_compatibility_matrix), my ACR122U works fine): https://gist.github.com/bkifft/c6fa52dc39e29b85cb2787ac6dd633ed
After a few hours of setting up a VM and installing all the dependancies, I find that the Datel Powersaves Amiibo base does not work with libnfc ;-;

The Frenchman

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
TagMo always crashes when trying to write tags or scan tags... Anyone here knows why?

I'm really puzzled.

Ok... found a modified apk which solved this. Cannot wait to try making my own amiibo cards!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-02-23-22-26-26.png
    Screenshot_2017-02-23-22-26-26.png
    30.8 KB · Views: 375
Last edited by The Frenchman,

Kerpumples

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it be possible for you to program a feature that would be compatible with the Amiibo Powersave Power Tag? I don't know coding in the slightest so it may be impossible, but if it was it would be amazing. I own the Amiibo Powersave and Power Tag, but i hate having to connect it to my laptop every time i want to switch Amiibo data. If Tagmo was able to edit the data on the Power Tag the same way the Powersave can, it would be amazing! I would be able to easily switch data on my Power Tag on the go, quickly being able to do it in any occasion. If people decide to start randomly playing Smash, or i want to go to a friend's how to show off my trained Amiibo, i wouldn't have to bring an entire laptop for it, the laptop ordeal makes me really angry. So it's just a thought, but i really hope it's possible!

kidasquid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TagMo always crashes when trying to write tags or scan tags... Anyone here knows why?

I'm really puzzled.

Ok... found a modified apk which solved this. Cannot wait to try making my own amiibo cards!

Link for posterity?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DreIceAge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got ripped off. These tags I bought from Amazon came pre-loaded with Smash Bros Mario. They were supposed to be empty.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Anyone have a 20 hearts Wolf Link NFC Tag they could sell me?

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I just got ripped off. These tags I bought from Amazon came pre-loaded with Smash Bros Mario. They were supposed to be empty.

I could but I'm in Germany and it would take too long to you, right?

PewnyPL

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

Request a refund? It's Amazon, if it was supposed to be empty but it isn't - refund.

Unity311

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hoping I can get some clarification here... Most of the information I can find is related to writing blank stickers/cards.

Can I write a dumped .bin to a physical amiibo of the same kind? I want to write a 20 heart wolf amiibo's data to my wolf amiibo.

I installed version 2.3.2 of TagMo (2.3.3 crashed when doing this). I used the "Restore Tag" button with the box for "Allow restore to different tag" checked, and it claimed to successfully write the data. Unfortunately I have no way to test that this was successful until BotW comes out.

The Frenchman

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hoping I can get some clarification here... Most of the information I can find is related to writing blank stickers/cards.

Can I write a dumped .bin to a physical amiibo of the same kind? I want to write a 20 heart wolf amiibo's data to my wolf amiibo.

I installed version 2.3.2 of TagMo (2.3.3 crashed when doing this). I used the "Restore Tag" button with the box for "Allow restore to different tag" checked, and it claimed to successfully write the data. Unfortunately I have no way to test that this was successful until BotW comes out.
I can test that out tonight if you pm me your bin.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    N @ NoiseCommander3DS: https://youtu.be/cAo4TuKIz6s