• Likes 40

Should I add more screenshots?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

elmoemo

Trophies
XP
Country
No but someone mentioned dimensions in here so thought I'd ask, I'll make a thread so as not to derail this one anymore lol

D

Deleted User

OP
Hmmm so how to transfer the data to those tags from android? And is there a place to buy good tags for less then 10$? I dont wanna buy milion of them just cause they are cheap, and I cant use more then 10$...

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm so how to transfer the data to those tags from android? And is there a place to buy good tags for less then 10$? I dont wanna buy milion of them just cause they are cheap, and I cant use more then 10$...
Read first post... And alibaba

DrunkenMonk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Would someone happen to have (and be willing to share) a tagmo-esque all inclusive solution for PC?
Tried installing bluestacks and installing tagmo on it and seeing if you can get your external nfc device working with it?

Else

Nope, no such software exists publically.

Reactions: bkifft

bkifft

avowed Cuthwaldian
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Tried installing bluestacks and installing tagmo on it and seeing if you can get your external nfc device working with it?

Else

Nope, no such software exists publically.
Thanks, but sadly it seems as if bluestacks (just like amiDuOS) doesn't support NFC.

As luckily tagmo is open source I now have a project for a rainy day.

edit: Observations (notes for me a well as other interested folks):
- writing BCC1 (page 2 byte 0) is unnecessary. cargo cult?
- amiitool seems to en-/decrypt everything, even the unencrypted parts

edit the second:
was easier than i thought, thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread.

bash wrapper script (requiring linux and an NFC writer that is supported by libnfc (http://nfc-tools.org/index.php?title=Devices_compatibility_matrix), my ACR122U works fine): https://gist.github.com/bkifft/c6fa52dc39e29b85cb2787ac6dd633ed

Last edited by bkifft,
Reactions: lordelan

krikkit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Anyone know how the people selling green arrow and supergirl bases only are doing it on eBay?

green arrow and supergirl are special Lego Dimensions Characters (see here), which are normally only sold bundled with the expensive starter pack... thats the reason they are traded on ebay

btw. lego dimensions also uses tags, exactly NTAG 213, which also can be created by yourself :)

Last edited by krikkit,
Reactions: elmoemo

chiclich

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey there, I'm trying to create the "info" and "secret" bin files from PokeAcer's pastebin, but when I try to load them into TagMo I get this error: "Key files signature does not match." I took the hex codes and used each to make the specified bin file in notepad. What am I doing wrong?

Edit: I found a working .bin, it's called key_retail and you can find it on "that chaos site", if that's not too much info to post.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-11-16-15-05-48.png
    Screenshot_2016-11-16-15-05-48.png
    9.9 KB · Views: 338
Last edited by chiclich,

dkabot

Better With Others' Systems Than Their Own
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it OK if I use NTA216 tags?
far we know, it don't work .. there was a guy that told that he could do it easy but never told people how to so it'ssure that was a troll since no one else could :v
or I'm outdate about that :x

The method was posted, just that particular tools to accomplish it weren't.
I'm sure if you try hard enough, you could manage.
By certain users I assume you mean me.

I'll share the technical info so you guys can do it yourself but I won't share the tools.

NFC tags can actually have multiple partitions (I'm sure most of us know). Make a separate (second) partition on the NTAG216 that is exactly 348 bytes, and fill it with dummy data (FF's, not 00's).

TagMo will then write the Amiibo bin's to them as they were NTAG215's.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...