Should I add more screenshots?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

_Pro_Man_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made a little project that it was probably as expensive as an amiibo itself but, i believe it was worth it, at least for me.

d25b9e240d.jpg
That looks amazing! Care to tell us what you printed it on and how you put the ntag215 on the card?

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I made a little project that it was probably as expensive as an amiibo itself but, i believe it was worth it, at least for me.

d25b9e240d.jpg
woah awesome!! xD Duel disk confirmed!
Expensive as an amiibo? these cards aren't that expensive, there are they? I wanted some too hahha
The back you kept the tag ? you can make a copy and print or just glue an common card on the back heheh (ou male Robin/another artwork faced up...?)

axemurderer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

d25b9e240d.jpg

I'm also going to do this, did you buy the pvc ntag215 cards or did you use the circle tags and print your own card? I'm thinking about using makeplayingcards.com or printing out on cardstock and sticking the cards in penny sleeves.

Nikki_swap

The Lewdest
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm also going to do this, did you buy the pvc ntag215 cards or did you use the circle tags and print your own card? I'm thinking about using makeplayingcards.com or printing out on cardstock and sticking the cards in penny sleeves.
83e4621e42.png3ds

Its nothing special but it does look cool, putting the cards into sleeves will make them even better.

Reactions: Lemon_

Trill Spector

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i have the key's loaded on tagmo 2.1 but whenever i try to write my amiibo .bins to my nfc215 chips nothing happens, like it just says place tag under phone forever, what do i do?

if its any help im trying to write with a galaxy SIII

Last edited by Trill Spector,

axemurderer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i have the key's loaded on tagmo 2.1 but whenever i try to write my amiibo .bins to my nfc215 chips nothing happens, like it just says place tag under phone forever, what do i do?

if its any help im trying to write with a galaxy SIII

This is probably a dumb question, but do you have nfc turned on? I have it off by default, as I hate having extra icons in my status bar. Are you placing the tags under the phone, near the bottom of the phone? My s5 only writes when I put the tags there.

dpad_5678

Ape weak on own. Ape strong in unity.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the only way to know is testing , or find if someone already reported something , but I think it's allright

also I would like to know about alternatives not android/smarthphone .. or better, windows or linux :B on a computer , someone have any ideia?

I'm doing a research about using skyander portal at least to read stuff with the computer but I haven't went much far ...

The Skylanders portal uses a custom (encrypted) USB protocol.

Trill Spector

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is probably a dumb question, but do you have nfc turned on? I have it off by default, as I hate having extra icons in my status bar. Are you placing the tags under the phone, near the bottom of the phone? My s5 only writes when I put the tags there.
yea i have nfc turned on, i found out the issue was the galaxy s3, my friends s5 worked fine

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I think that was for Infinity that the Xbox portal included encryption.

I suggest you try to port this to the Arduino with the NFC Reader/Writer.

Open source and the hardware isn't locked down.
this is very interesting actually but I know nothing about programming these stuff XD not that learning would be a bad thing xD

well the price isn't that bad even with the dolar rate here... is something to think about ... the only problem here is that say "
May not ship to Brazil" .3.

dpad_5678

Ape weak on own. Ape strong in unity.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is very interesting actually but I know nothing about programming these stuff XD not that learning would be a bad thing xD

well the price isn't that bad even with the dolar rate here... is something to think about ... the only problem here is that say "
May not ship to Brazil" .3.
The shipping I can't really help you with but Arduino is coded in C so you just need the source code of Tagmo and the NFC Reader/Writer libraries and port away.

axemurderer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol