• Poll closed .

EmanueleBGN

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
So I noticed that in the Smash cards, the names do not have the white line effect over them or a gradient applied to them. These still look amazing though and I will likely use these, because you made one for every amiibo. Thank you!
Thanks a lot!
I made also the variant (Koopalings, male and female for Daraen and Corrin, Alph). Soon I'll finish the Animal Crossing cards

Reactions: axemurderer

Songoshin

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello Guys, kinda new in here and interested in this process. I was wondering from where did you guys ordered your card ?
AliExpress ? If so, how long was the delivery process ? According to their site the seller is allowed to wait 60 days to process the order ?

I tried ordered with dhgate a few weeks ago and didn't go well "Long delay without shipping + no reply from the seller" and ended up asking for a refund.

Thanks

axemurderer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello Guys, kinda new in here and interested in this process. I was wondering from where did you guys ordered your card ?
AliExpress ? If so, how long was the delivery process ? According to their site the seller is allowed to wait 60 days to process the order ?

I tried ordered with dhgate a few weeks ago and didn't go well "Long delay without shipping + no reply from the seller" and ended up asking for a refund.

Thanks

I ordered from aliexpress about 6 days ago. aliexpress has a time limit and will refund you if the seller doesn't ship within 2 weeks I think. I will be posting here when I get them. although keep in mind that because of the lunar new year, Chinese workers were off work. I got a message letting me know that this will delay my order somewhat.

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ill just hold and wait for a prize drop. With us buy so many cards they had to remove the price drop. Maybe they will bring it back. I want the PVC cards, so those are 55 plus shipping

_Pro_Man_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ill just hold and wait for a prize drop. With us buy so many cards they had to remove the price drop. Maybe they will bring it back. I want the PVC cards, so those are 55 plus shipping
It's still $35 for me. Try checking again.
image.jpeg

Reactions: Pecrow

Kawaii

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Ive used my Mario NTAG215 with Ultra Smash tennis. it works, but when I try to use the same Mario tag with Smash Bros, the game will show error and will not accept it. Is this a normal behavior? Does this happen to a real Amiibo? Never owned a real amiibo before

axemurderer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive used my Mario NTAG215 with Ultra Smash tennis. it works, but when I try to use the same Mario tag with Smash Bros, the game will show error and will not accept it. Is this a normal behavior? Does this happen to a real Amiibo? Never owned a real amiibo before

amiibo only work for one game save at a time, if the game writes data to it. you should back up the stuff from ultra smash tennis and then erase the amiibo's data. then set it up again through smash. i'm just guessing that that is your problem though.

Reactions: morvoran and Sliter

KingOfTaurus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know why you guys are complaining about the price. If you just get the ones I linked, you'll be much happier with the results. Why buy anything at all from alibaba? Alibaba Group Holding Limited is a Chinese company. Yuck.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I don't know why you guys are complaining about the price. If you just get the ones I linked, you'll be much happier with the results. Why buy anything at all from alibaba? Alibaba Group Holding Limited is a Chinese company. Yuck.
thats not in the slightest bit racist :rolleyes:

you're basically paying the same price for half as many, those guys are probably just buying them from alibaba (or at least the same manufacturer directly) in bulk for even cheaper to sell on for more than double, if you don't mind the wait for shipping from china you might as well buy them directly from china rather than paying the same price for half as many to a middle man. the cards will probably have have been made alongside each other anyway they are deluxe quality just cause they went to someone else in America first.

Last edited by gamesquest1,

KingOfTaurus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thats not in the slightest bit racist :rolleyes:

you're basically paying the same price for half as many, i those guys are just buying them from alibaba in bulk for even cheaper to sell on for more than double, if you dont mind the wait for shipping from china you might as well buy them directly from china rather than paying the same price for half as many to a middle man

Not really racist. Anything you order from there takes 30+ days to get to you, the order can get confiscated by customs, it can get lost far easier and is far more likely to be fake.

I am very happy to pay double to get the tags 25 times faster, shipping confirmation and the ability to get a refund nearly immediately if something went wrong. Plus, the tags are already the shape of a card, so there's less prep work to get them into a card shape and print a card shaped image onto them.

Everyone in the electronics industry (like me) won't touch alibaba with a 10 foot pole attached to a ship

Last edited by KingOfTaurus,
Reactions: frogboy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Finally there are people here