tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes, search for a homebrew software named Rein.

I Believe, or at least thought, you need a slot 2 device for this program to work. Meaning with only the Simply won't work.

Is the above true?
I have an M3 Simply but haven't tried it yet.
If so, what's a cheap slot 2 device? I'd only use it so save a few games.

thanks.

Hmmm, I believe you are correct, you need to dump it to a slot2 device first before transferring as data to the slot1 M3. Didn't take that into account but this is true.

Nocturno

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Venezuela
ok, i was just wondering if anyone knew of a way to convert .dat's to .sav's as my M3 CF uses .dat files and the Simply uses .sav and I want to get a Simply.

M3 simply comes with a CD providing a save transfomer, a rom trimmer, and moonshell 1.5, etc...

So go for it.
smile.gif

So does R4..

I have an opinion about bambogaming, it sucks!!,, I bought a few M3 Simply and EZ-V for me and friends and they sent me all without its packages, boxes and all,, at least M3 came with that carring case, but not EZ-V, they just drop it into a bag, and the shipping was really expensive in comparison with other stores, and other stores sent you everything..

I also have a question, does M3 simply come with black and white cases like R4?, because all of the M3 Simply I bought didn´t,, only the black one, and I bought 8 of them.

surge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, i was just wondering if anyone knew of a way to convert .dat's to .sav's as my M3 CF uses .dat files and the Simply uses .sav and I want to get a Simply.

M3 simply comes with a CD providing a save transfomer, a rom trimmer, and moonshell 1.5, etc...

So go for it.
smile.gif

So does R4..

I have an opinion about bambogaming, it sucks!!,, I bought a few M3 Simply and EZ-V for me and friends and they sent me all without its packages, boxes and all,, at least M3 came with that carring case, but not EZ-V, they just drop it into a bag, and the shipping was really expensive in comparison with other stores, and other stores sent you everything..

I also have a question, does M3 simply come with black and white cases like R4?, because all of the M3 Simply I bought didn´t,, only the black one, and I bought 8 of them.

Yes, the M3 Simply comes with the card, white case, black case, blue carrying case, usb micro sd reader, lanyard and cd

Mystic-Homer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The USB microSD reader also has a nice blue glow to match the rest of my computer peripherals/fans...

Too bad it comes with the lanyard and not the metal chain that you see in most of the pictures though XD

Just a recommendation to anyone that is planning to order an M3 Simply off an online retailer - Get it from consolesource.com - Cheap yet blazing fast shipping
smile.gif

Nocturno

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Venezuela

So go for it.
smile.gif

So does R4..

Yes, the M3 Simply comes with the card, white case, black case, blue carrying case, usb micro sd reader, lanyard and cd

Are you sure?, Bamboogaming didn´t include any white case in any of them..

surge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

So go for it.
smile.gif

So does R4..

Are you sure?, Bamboogaming didn´t include any white case in any of them..

Maybe different people strip what they want to ship or M3 is changing what gets shipped.
The reviews I've read have all mentioned the included items and they are the same that I received.
I ordered mine from modchipstore. I've ordered a second card so I'll see it the contents have changed any.

nds_gamerz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just received my m3 simply from divineo. came with a spare white casing and a microsd card reader. very nice of them to include that. i'm just waiting on my microsd in the mail right now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with... +2