Homebrew Nethack black screen M3 Ds Real

Mcstan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm trying to install the nethack homebrew port (found on gamebrew dot com) on my nintendo Ds Lite. I have a M3 DS Real with the M3G6_DS_Real_v4.8c_M69_Multi firmware.
I copied the nethack.nds game and nethack folder in the root folder of my sd card, the game software is stuck at "creating a save file. Please wait".

Has anyone managed/ or has tips to install this game correctlyor other homebrew games on a M3 DS real ?

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm trying to install the nethack homebrew port (found on gamebrew dot com) on my nintendo Ds Lite. I have a M3 DS Real with the M3G6_DS_Real_v4.8c_M69_Multi firmware.
I copied the nethack.nds game and nethack folder in the root folder of my sd card, the game software is stuck at "creating a save file. Please wait".

Has anyone managed/ or has tips to install this game correctlyor other homebrew games on a M3 DS real ?
Can I see a picture of your M3DS Real card? Fake cards do not seem to work with the official kernel.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol